21,5° east new transponder for erithrea

Hello

Eutelsat 21B, two new transponders with programs for Erthrea and Sudan.
The further east and south are, the more receptions are possible.
1.20 m north of Bavaria is really the limit.
21°5E_11262_H_1759.jpg21°5E_11345_H_2046.jpgsouth.jpgtigrai.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These are all Ethiopian I think.
Note the typical 12h time system, shown on some stations!
OK reception with 1.2 m in NL.

Hello, I saw that you are using ABC 4T2 content analyser software for your blind scans. I used to open that software but now it doesn't work, I don't understand what's wrong with it. Now I usually work with EBS Pro and VLC or PotPlayer. Do you have a copy of 4T2 Content Analyser to send me, please ?

Hello, I saw that you are using ABC 4T2 content analyser software for your blind scans. I used to open that software but now it doesn't work, I don't understand what's wrong with it. Now I usually work with EBS Pro and VLC or PotPlayer. Do you have a copy of 4T2 Content Analyser to send me, please ?

Ditto, I had it working once also but not now. I think the other players like vlc somehow interfere with the port no

In the StreamReader.ini file,write 4T2 = 1 on the last row.