7 Day EPG not working

marcaaron20

Dreaming Satellites
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD,
80cm Orbital Satellite Dish
Motorized
LNB with 2 outputs, 2nd output leading to upstairs and using Dreambox 500S.
Pioneer VSX-1018AH-K Amp/Receiver,
My Location
Stockton-on-Tees, Cleveland
for S*Y UK - the 7 day EPG update isn't working when I go to the HipHop (radio) station neither does it update when press blue button>Black Hole EPG>S*Y-UK>download, also all the channels are missing that are selected to update,

this has happened since I had to restart the box last night when the MyTube plugin froze...

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Teesside (North East England)
i've noticed sometimes my hard drive messes up when trying to record if the 8000 doesn't like something on the box. Maybe it's just a small issue which can be resolved, anybody else got suggestions on this? I have experienced technical difficulties when i have something not quite right on the box, not with EPG but for me it was when trying to record.

jonnymaserati

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM8000 with Nabilo Black Hole, 2.0m motorised dish with DiSEqC controler and twin LNB.

Mac Mini with FireDTV S2 and Elgato EyeTV (currently not in use)

Sky+ HD box and subscription (currently not in use as card is in Dreambox).
My Location
Syria
i'm in damascus and can only recieve the south beam broadcasts, therefore i can't download the 7 day EPG data (one of the reasons that i've switched from the sly+ HD box to a dreambox), since i can't receive the Hip Hop channel.

is it possible to download the 24 hour EPG data that is transmitted on the south beam instead of the 7 day transmitted on the other beam?

if i also have the sly EPG data being downloaded via the internet, what data would take priority in the EPG listing (or does the one data set overwrite the existing one)?

anyone know if/where the EPG data for BVN on 13E can be downloaded from?

jonnymaserati

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM8000 with Nabilo Black Hole, 2.0m motorised dish with DiSEqC controler and twin LNB.

Mac Mini with FireDTV S2 and Elgato EyeTV (currently not in use)

Sky+ HD box and subscription (currently not in use as card is in Dreambox).
My Location
Syria
i'm in damascus and can only recieve the south beam broadcasts, therefore i can't download the 7 day EPG data (one of the reasons that i've switched from the sly+ HD box to a dreambox), since i can't receive the Hip Hop channel.

is it possible to download the 24 hour EPG data that is transmitted on the south beam instead of the 7 day transmitted on the other beam?

if i also have the sly EPG data being downloaded via the internet, what data would take priority in the EPG listing (or does the one data set overwrite the existing one)?

anyone know if/where the EPG data for BVN on 13E can be downloaded from?