ABS 3A @ 3.0°W feeds

Just giving my TM6900HD Super+ a transponder update & 6 monthly airing,
Found this transponder 12686 V 28800 Nová Digi (Slovak Telekom) package from Intelsat 10-02 @ 1 west at 2.7 west,

Plenty of bleedover from 1 west & 4 west if you are unable to pick what part of the Ku band you want to scan.
 
Last edited:
If you are able to select the part of the Ku band allocated to ABS-1 @ 3 west you can prevent some bleed over but not all as there is a frequency share program in operation,

ABS-1 @ 3 west
10.7 to 11.2
11.45 to 11.7
12.5 to 12.75
 
DSCN2802.webp

Blind Scan update Helsinki feed from yesterday
ABS-1 @ 3 west
10.950 to 11.140 V
11.450 to 11.700 V
12.500 to 12.750 V
 
Eurovision on ABS-3A

DSCN2809.webpDSCN2811.webpDSCN2812.webp
 
Last edited:
At the Races FTA ( Gt Yarmouth)
11054 V 4440
id=MCUK ENC 5

FTA
 
About the Salzburg summit
12632 V 14807 HD Salzburg 1 to 3
12651 V 14807 HD Salzburg 4 to 6
 
EDIt I think that this is from 1 west
1West 12.3 dB
3West 3.8 dB
Importance of being Earnest
11490 V 14998 3/4
TBS6983 105cm Dish
3w1.webp
 

Attachments

  • 3w.webp
    3w.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Edit it is listed on flysat I don't know haow I missed it:)
.I have got a transponder from 3 West I am not sure where it is from .It is not very strong.It dose not scan in on 1 West or 4 West.ABS test card is fine.
CRETE 001
11583 V 3332 3/4
TBS6983 105cm Dish
3west.webp
 

Attachments

  • 3w 3.webp
    3w 3.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Edit it is listed on flysat I don't know haow I missed it:)
.I have got a transponder from 3 West I am not sure where it is from .It is not very strong.It dose not scan in on 1 West or 4 West.ABS test card is fine.
CRETE 001
11583 V 3332 3/4
TBS6983 105cm Dish
View attachment 121407
Yes, it is 3WCrete.webpcrete 2.webp
 
Crete 01
11582 V 4444
Basket Ball Greek League

11588 V 4444
Basket Ball Greek League
No id

11594 V 5000
Basket Ball Greek League
id=SNG ABC 1

All feeds here are FTA.
 
Last edited:
IAAF indoor Atletics from Glasgow
11.520 V 10000 3/5 8PSK in 4.2.2Capture.webp
 
Something from Karlsruhe Germany

12602 v 10000 3/5 8PSK BISS EncryptedKarlsruhe.webp
 
Delphi Economic Forum....Forum.webp
 
Navan Races

11082 v 40000 BISS Encrypted.navan.webp
 
Two feeds close to Home, Stoke City and Racing from Uttoxeter...P1010012.webpP1010013.webp
 
11470 V 10000
UKI-1476 R1BW Main Stage

UKI-1476 R1BW Main Stage.webp

Credit to stanley_cassidy, paajer
 
Never get a lock from anything on 3w in Ireland on a 1.2m. Let’s just hope Glastonbury isn’t broadcast in this bird!


The official footprint, suggesting the whole of the British Isles has similar downlink signals

 
The official footprint, suggesting the whole of the British Isles has similar downlink signals

Strangely enough I’m still not able to receive it. I must ask other Irish users to see if they have similar results
 
Back
Top