ABS 3A @ 3.0°W feeds

Thanks for sharing! Would love to catch this but my dish struggles with 3W at the best of times.

Were they just rehearsing links or did they show any VTs?
 
Thanks for sharing! Would love to catch this but my dish struggles with 3W at the best of times.

Were they just rehearsing links or did they show any VTs?
It was like the pukka live show but using I assume crew as the 'celebrities' and I use that word loosely... Yes VT shown too.
 
I saw this as well, low signal.

They had 10 Welsh locals in as celebs, they had clearly been in the 'camp' for 3-4 days as they had lots of VT highlights of them doing various challenges like on a boat in a lake etc.

They went through a full bush tucker trial, live links with Ant and Dec and a fake vote off.

I recorded a bit of it but it broke up in places as it was raining where I was, (and in Wales at the time).
 
I saw this as well, low signal.

They had 10 Welsh locals in as celebs, they had clearly been in the 'camp' for 3-4 days as they had lots of VT highlights of them doing various challenges like on a boat in a lake etc.

They went through a full bush tucker trial, live links with Ant and Dec and a fake vote off.

I recorded a bit of it but it broke up in places as it was raining where I was, (and in Wales at the time).
Thanks so much for sharing. Hopefully they’ll switch on again soon
 
Ill let you know if I see it again, There is apparently a backup on 28.2e but I haven't seen it yet.
 
For goodness sake, anything for some clicks.

I did a scan of 3W, 10E & 28E earlier but couldn’t see anything.
 
From that website: "Any copyright infringement is unintentional"
You should contact them and demand they remove. If ITV hasn't got there first.
 
From that website: "Any copyright infringement is unintentional"
You should contact them and demand they remove. If ITV hasn't got there first.

It isn't really my content either, Just feel bad for us lot because thats probably put a biss key on the feed preventing further peaking!
 
I’m hoping they don’t cut the satellite back haul although I imagine being in rural Wales, there wouldn’t be a fibre infrastructure in place
 
I’m hoping they don’t cut the satellite back haul although I imagine being in rural Wales, there wouldn’t be a fibre infrastructure in place
Are some actually looking forward to watching this programme via the feed(s) or is it just that it can be received ?
 
Are some actually looking forward to watching this programme via the feed(s) or is it just that it can be received ?

For me, it's just about being able to see some of the links/rehearsals prior to transmission. Because it's usually fed via fibre from Australia, it's a rare opportunity to catch it.
 
For me, it's just about being able to see some of the links/rehearsals prior to transmission. Because it's usually fed via fibre from Australia, it's a rare opportunity to catch it.
It's Wales, not quite a hop around the globe.

A few years ago, Europe*Star bagged a slot at 47.5 East and perched an old satellite there that could do UK to Western Australia in one hop at Ku.


A bird positioned at around 73-74 East from memory should be able to do similar, receivable over the whole Australasian continent, but cable solutions have damaged the viability.
 
I’m hoping they don’t cut the satellite back haul although I imagine being in rural Wales, there wouldn’t be a fibre infrastructure in place

Ive not seen any feeds for a few days, I read they had some dark fibre installed so the editors can be in London but I 'think' the main path out is still via satellite.
 
It's Wales, not quite a hop around the globe.

A few years ago, Europe*Star bagged a slot at 47.5 East and perched an old satellite there that could do UK to Western Australia in one hop at Ku.


A bird positioned at around 73-74 East from memory should be able to do similar, receivable over the whole Australasian continent, but cable solutions have damaged the viability.
Really interesting, thanks for sharing. I never thought it would be possible to do that distance in one hop! :-ohmy

I think with BISS-2 slowly being rolled out, there's a possibility that satellite could be used a lot more for uplinks, as opposed to fibre.
 
11013 V 20000

6 Channel Mux for International Swimming League

DgqwpMO.png
 
I’m hoping they don’t cut the satellite back haul although I imagine being in rural Wales, there wouldn’t be a fibre infrastructure in place

Feeds up :) 11524 V 20000 5.8db on my 1.8m Raven but its raining here in Scotland.
 
Feeds up :) 11524 V 20000 5.8db on my 1.8m Raven but its raining here in Scotland.
Great thank you! Probably no point me checking on my 90cm, raining down here too :( FTA or did they stick a key on it?

I wonder if there's a back up anywhere like X Factor. Will have a look :)
 
Back
Top