ABS 3A @ 3.0°W feeds

Hmm I've no chance with my 1m dish I guess ?
 
Nowt found so far
 
It's not active during the day, try after 8pm :)
 
Active atm-11525 H,20000,3/5,8PSK_UKI 1803 Enc1 I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here(Enc)
 

Attachments

  • 11525 V,20000,35,8psk-UKI 1803 Enc1 I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here_2020-11-27_22-32-11.webp
    11525 V,20000,35,8psk-UKI 1803 Enc1 I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here_2020-11-27_22-32-11.webp
    120.5 KB · Views: 19
Ah I just saw the info but guess it's gone now ? If not not a trace here at 2143
 
"I'm a Celebrity...." - total CRAP, and so a bloody good reason to AVOID! :angry:

It appeals to some I guess but then some just watch anything which moves they have no hobbies you see ;-)
 
Ah I just saw the info but guess it's gone now ? If not not a trace here at 2143

Still there. If it's the same as when the feed was FTA then it's just a play out of what is being shown on ITV, nothing particularly interesting.

PS I don't watch the show but it's nice to know it's possible to receive the feed of a major TV series. I caught the testcard so I'm happy.
 
Very weak tonight

it’s almost the same as ITV, much better picture quality obviously and it has Ant and Dec sometimes cracking jokes during the ad breaks
 
Still there. If it's the same as when the feed was FTA then it's just a play out of what is being shown on ITV, nothing particularly interesting.
PS I don't watch the show but it's nice to know it's possible to receive the feed of a major TV series. I caught the testcard so I'm happy.

OH well my 1m dish just doesn't get it them shame
 
At this moment are active some coded feeds,those with sr 19411,and FTA,with sr 20000.
 

Attachments

  • 3.0W_10950-11700 V_2020-11-28_16-56-19.webp
    3.0W_10950-11700 V_2020-11-28_16-56-19.webp
    90.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 11069 V,20000,35,8psk-Harrogate V Blackpool Match(FTA)_2020-11-28_17-04-52.webp
    11069 V,20000,35,8psk-Harrogate V Blackpool Match(FTA)_2020-11-28_17-04-52.webp
    117.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 11094 V,20000,35,8psk-Harrogate V Blackpool Reporter Cam(FTA)_2020-11-28_17-06-40.webp
    11094 V,20000,35,8psk-Harrogate V Blackpool Reporter Cam(FTA)_2020-11-28_17-06-40.webp
    147.1 KB · Views: 18
Doh I think I was on 3 East ! Will try again but only getting 5 vertical freqs just now, nothing H at all
 
Footy..Cheltenham v Mansfield FTA3W Footy.webp
 
World Bowls FTABowls.webp
 
Anyone of you locking this? If so, where and what antenna size?

10717H.webp
 
Anyone of you locking this? If so, where and what antenna size?

View attachment 134388



Nothing on a 1.2 CM pll lnb - 17k North of Nottingham UK. Large same frequency/pol from 1W is a problem for the small 1.2 reflector looking at 3West.
 
Anyone of you locking this? If so, where and what antenna size?
Nothing - not even a flicker of signal - from that transponder here for me - North west - Uk using 2.4 c.m. offset ...
can lock signals from 11462 V 3062 and 12739 V 13175 o.k. though
 
Anyone of you locking this? If so, where and what antenna size?

View attachment 134388
Your location will be easier to find if you use "Near Ljubljana in Slovenia" when asking reception questions. as Melmac does not show as a location here.

Nothing here in the East of England on that transponder @ 3 west,
I have also got good signals on:-
11462 V 3062 40% SQ
12739 V 13172 80% SQ
with OP Gibertini 100 XP
 
Back
Top