abu dhabi sport - UK

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
Nilesat 201 should be up and running around the 10th of September if all goes as planned. You'll have to wait and see on the footprint. Provisional frequencies lasted for ADMC on that satellite are 12091 and 12111.

p.glover

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, Digital+
My Location
Huelva, Spain
I live in the south of spain in Huelva, i am interested in getting a ADMC system but also want Al Jazeera for the Champions League. I´d rather only have on dish am i better of waiting to see if I can pick up Nilesat 201 next week or align the dish to BADR?

Thanks

Dan Dan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
19/26/28 1m
My Location
tenerife
well line the dish up on 26 to look at signal it wont cost anything using a fta box to test

p.glover

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, Digital+
My Location
Huelva, Spain
What size dish am I looking at 1m?

Also any recommendations on where to buy the ADMC box from?

Thanks

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
p.glover said:
What size dish am I looking at 1m?

Also any recommendations on where to buy the ADMC box from?

Thanks
An 85cm x 80cm offset dish is plenty for most of south east Spain. You are a bit further west but my guess is it should be good for you. I can get Badr6 on a 54cm dish from here. ADMC and Al Jazeera are on that satellite.

You can get an ADMC Humax receiver with a removable card from DSS in Finestrat for 475€.
_http://www.admcsport.eu/

Dan Dan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
19/26/28 1m
My Location
tenerife
ADMC Box €323 (410 dollars) inc air fright direct from the camels mouth (middle east) cutting out european middle men also for Al Jazeeral cards

p.glover

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, Digital+
My Location
Huelva, Spain
THORtenerife said:
ADMC Box €323 (410 dollars) inc air fright direct from the camels mouth (middle east) cutting out european middle men also for Al Jazeeral cards

Could you give me the contact information please?

Thanks

Q100

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorized dish,humax 2000 hdci,Wndows XP
My Location
Croatia
Post the link m8....

Dan Dan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
19/26/28 1m
My Location
tenerife
i would pm you both but you cant use it,and i dont want to public post it as trying to keep it away from other traders etc
just take my name and email me at hotmail,and i will give you their web site

Dan Dan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
19/26/28 1m
My Location
tenerife
INTERNET CONNECTION having an barney with someone who says you dont need the satellite box,just connect via their INTERNET service and you get the same matchs....well why are you people on here bothering if its that easy....please someone explain why its not that simple

Dan Dan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
19/26/28 1m
My Location
tenerife
thanks for the replay,what do you mean by proper internet connection,and is there not some wizzy way to fool them into thinking your in an arab country

Dan Dan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
19/26/28 1m
My Location
tenerife
well we aint got fibre optic on the island yet,so i get 3mb,some get 6mb,so we are ruling out this as an option here are we,i would like to here from someone who cam tell me the MIN speed needed to drive a TV set with football,so it dont look all pixallated

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
THORtenerife said:
i get 3mb,some get 6mb,so we are ruling out this as an option here are we,i would like to here from someone who cam tell me the MIN speed needed to drive a TV set with football,so it dont look all pixallated
3 mb would be plenty for an SD channel. For perfect HD with fast movement (sports) you need in the region of 16 megabits. In August 2009 BBC HD dropped its bitrate from 16Mb/s to 9.7Mb/s with plenty of complaints to boot. One guy wrote "Even my wife can see a reduction in picture quality and she's got cataracts".

kseank said:
it might be OK , but i think the UPLOAD bandwith is more important then the DOWNLOAD you are talking about.
No mate. If you are the person sending it onto the net you need upload speed; if you are the person receiving it you need download speed. Normally you are just downloading, but a case where you are streaming it to yourself, like with a Slingbox server, you need a fast upload connection where the Slingbox server is located.

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
kseank said:
i dont think so , for live streaming on net what matters is your upload and not download , so in this case i think its the same . but ofcourse the bigger your internet speed the more your upload will be.
Mate you are wrong. THORtenerife is asking how fat a connection he needs to receive a stream. That is a download. Upload is how much connection you need to send a stream to a client.

Dan Dan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
19/26/28 1m
My Location
tenerife
maybe the question should be is there ANYONE offering ADMC SPORTon the INTERNET OUTSIDE the middle east,or is there an example of anyone who has got it,can anyone point me towards a football match (dont care who) so i can check if it works where i am

SuperMario52

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
motorised triax 88cm
My Location
uk
wudnt have thought ADMC stream would be avail outside of the Middle East but i may be wrong.

If you want to stream football and have the choice of everygame why not use justin.tv or even atdhe.net

Granted the quality is not great but then again ADMC only offer a SD streaming service.

garyg

Reaction score
Website
garygoodger.com
My Satellite Setup
Nothing at the moment :(
My Location
Berkshire
THORtenerife said:
maybe the question should be is there ANYONE offering ADMC SPORTon the INTERNET OUTSIDE the middle east,or is there an example of anyone who has got it,can anyone point me towards a football match (dont care who) so i can check if it works where i am

google - "full ad Sports HD streams"

combridge

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
azbox premium
viasat hd,sky hd,
tecnomate 6900 hd
1.2 motorised dish
1.8 precision
My Location
staffordshire
gary can you get in contact with me please