after 10 days this is were i'm at

kerry smith

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm7020 1m dish moteck motor
well i finally have pictures using trillenium image and hptv tool manager. after using every image and manager going this is the only one that i found to work with my 7020 ,maybe you no better,still no connection from box to internet so i download to hptv tool and then install using the pc to dreambox button im still a bit confused about the config files as i have not enterd any .now i want to open up all there is to open can someone tell me what cam and keys would be the best to use thank you all for your help im sure i'll need a lot more.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
kerry smith said:
well i finally have pictures using trillenium image and hptv tool manager. after using every image and manager going this is the only one that i found to work with my 7020 ,maybe you no better,still no connection from box to internet so i download to hptv tool and then install using the pc to dreambox button im still a bit confused about the config files as i have not enterd any .now i want to open up all there is to open can someone tell me what cam and keys would be the best to use thank you all for your help im sure i'll need a lot more.

Camd3 is opening everything except polsat using camd3 keys via gemeni manager or w_w. i-have-a-dreambox.com

kerry smith

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm7020 1m dish moteck motor
thanks john could you tell me what everything is in case i am missing some channels with what ive got at the moment now ive got the hang of this i want to make sure im not missing anything