Fracarro 1 Metre Dish
Dark Gold Lnb 0.1
Superior Dark Motor
Super Darkbox HD Rev 2008 Combo
Cable CT-100
My Location
Liverpool
I am having trouble trying to connect to my router, it is the BT Home Hub2,

I have managed to connect 3 or 4 times but the box either hangs or when it does connect there is no information, in the Settings, Sytem Information ie AZBox IP Address.

Can anyone help please its doing my head in.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I suspect you will have to use the hub manager software and setup the stb.

From the hub information

Once in go to advanced settings application sharing
Application Sharing is used by devices such as games consoles and applications such as servers to make sure that the data coming from the Internet gets to the device that needs to use it.
When Application Sharing is enabled, your Hub will route all inbound traffic for the selected application to the chosen device.

Assigned Games & Applications

First select the application, then the device using the application, then click Add to apply the settings.

Choose 'User-defined' in the device list and enter its IP address if the device you are looking for does not appear in the list.

More than that I am sorry I do not know

foden

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fracarro 1 Metre Dish
Dark Gold Lnb 0.1
Superior Dark Motor
Super Darkbox HD Rev 2008 Combo
Cable CT-100
My Location
Liverpool
Thanks for replying, i have followed your information but when i get to Applications and Device i am lost because i dont know which is the correct one or even if there is one suitable to choose for my problem.

I connected the AZBox direct to the Home Hub and entered all the settings and right away it came up,IP Normal (Connected), i nearly fell of the chair with joy.

I reconnected it up in the living room and now it has gone back to not connected, so it has got to be Home Hub, i phoned BT and ended up at a call center in India, the telephone line very noisy i could hardly hear the person on the other end, after explaining she kept going away and coming back in the end she said we can't help you, you will have to get in touch with the manufacture's of reciever.

Anyway i will have to keep trying.

Foden