BS*yB EPG & Interactive stuff

djlemur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7000 + 300Gb + Gemini, HH100 Rotor, 0.8m Offset Dish, 0.3db Invacom LNB
My Location
Hampshire, UK
Hi,
Is it possible to intercept the BS*yB EPG data stream and feed it into the Dreambox EPG? It would be great to have the Dreambox display a weeks worth of BS*yB programming not just now and next. I saw a few posts a while back from some guy who reckoned he had decoded the data stream, but didn't know what to do next. Did anything come of this?
Similarly, does anyone know of anyone attempting to emulate the interactive features of a S*yBox? Then we could access the BBC digital text services (I prefer the old style teletext myself, but the Beeb are phasing it out :( )

Rgds.
David.

MacAddict

Reaction score
djlemur said:
Hi,
Is it possible to intercept the BS*yB EPG data stream and feed it into the Dreambox EPG? It would be great to have the Dreambox display a weeks worth of BS*yB programming not just now and next. I saw a few posts a while back from some guy who reckoned he had decoded the data stream, but didn't know what to do next. Did anything come of this?
Similarly, does anyone know of anyone attempting to emulate the interactive features of a S*yBox? Then we could access the BBC digital text services (I prefer the old style teletext myself, but the Beeb are phasing it out :( )

Rgds.
David.

I played with MV, a plugin for the dreambox, but could not get it do more than the Enigma now and next :(