CAMS & CARDS

DILLY

Reaction score
Hello all,
i am a 1st timer user so if you can help me it would be great !!

i have just had a system installed, it's a @sat 9500s..... at the moment i only have the free veiw channels, and i think about 5 satellites astra 1 & 2 hotbird, hipstrat or somthink like that and one from turkey !!! the channels are numbered 1 to over 2000, but a lot have the small $ signnext to them, i take it i need cards now to veiw more channels, i think the box as already got a built in cam and room for 2 more ie: empty slots...... what the next stages, i would like to get english movies, and also the sport/ football, can anyone give me some advise on the following 1. best cards to get? 2. do i need more cams ? 3. do extra cams give me more channels. 4. is it now just a question of slotting in the card or cams to make the system work ????........ hope you can help to make happy veiwing ....... regards Dilly

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
The @sat is a very good box, and yes it does have a built in cam that can do all sorts of tricks. Also if you get a cam like the MR or M-REV you will have lots of channels.

Best thing to do is spend some time reading on this site all the info is here, the more you read the more you learn.

DILLY

Reaction score
Razor, thanks for your reply, i will read on and hopefully soon have a few channels up and running !!!!

regards
Dilly