markmarios

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
koan ke620

laptop
My Location
belgium
Robbo said:
Your receiver does not know what satellite it is receiving from, it is dumb. All it has is a list of frequencies for each satellite, if it gets a signal on one of them it will give you the channels, even if you have selected the wrong satellite name.

Forget Amos completely.

Instead, update you transponder (frequency) list for Hotbird so that it is correct, and once you've done a scan, you will get all the channels your'e supposed to.

YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!:-worship:-worship:-worship
my receiver is stupid! it just report what it fund . how i can make a blind search???
coz now i think i have to update my receiver coz i got the channels fro hotbird but they are in 3 different satellites!!:-rofl2:-rofl2

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
The receiver either has blind search or it doesn't, if it doesn't you can't do it, you will have to buy a new one if you want it.

It may have a NIT search, I think that might pick up missing transponders, otherwise you will have to go to lyngsat(for example) for the details and type them in manually into your receiver.