Can't get dm600 to work with sky tv

imprezawrx

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky tv
My Location
notts
brought a new dm600 for a m8, installed pli jade 3 image & cccam 2.14 onto it. installed my c line which i know works but i can only get bbc1 for some strange reason. i've done everything by the book. only thing i can think of is when i first turned it on it asked me to scan & i pressed 1 lnb. it finished scanning but only gave me a choice of 19.2e when my sky is 28.2e. could this be the reason or am i way. desperate for help here anyone, cheers

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM600 Official, DM500S Clone, Linux MythTV, Nova-T USB2 Stick, Nova-S-USB2 Tuner, S*y Subs, TRex -CAM, Satelco EasyWatch PCI DVB-S + CI Interface
My Location
West Midlands, England
Are you only seeing BBC1 in your channel lineup? I've seen it before where the Satellites database is knackered on startup.
You can recheck these settings from the Settings/Satellites and Transponders menu item. If everything looks right, try doing a manual scan using the settings from a detailed channel line-up list e.g. from Lyngsat.

If you get a bunch of channels, when you scan a transponder, your settings are right, and its probably worth doing a rescan, OR importing the latest channel line-up using B16MCC's excellent Bouquet list.

If you still can't get channels, try a newer/older Jade image and try again. Note, your channel line-up has nothing to do with CCCam - encrypted channels show up whether you have the capability to decrypt or not (unless you filter them during scan-time).