CCCam

tnys

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500
My Location
Belgium
Hi,

I installed Gemini 4.2, installed CCCam 2.0.7 and download S*tanK*yB*ndle. The FTA channels are shown fine, but the one's which are encrypted are not decrypted.

What am I doing wrong? Am I missing something here?

Thanks!

Tom

v9oly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500S & 7020s. Technomate 9100 & 1500. Force frontier fixed, Raven 90 fixed, Triax 90 motorised dish. Diablo & dragon cams.
My Location
South West
CCcam should be auto updating T*s & Multiv*sion (13e) without the need for keys, just goto france 4 or m6 black music. With keys you should get Prem*er (19e), Polsat (19e) and Digitv (1W) if you have a very up to date bundle (digi changed keys recently). Make sure the cam is restarted after installing the keys, If still no joy reboot the receiver.

Regards,
Ollie

tnys

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500
My Location
Belgium
Still doesn't work. For Cartoon.Net it shows and [N] in yellow, though it keeps a black screen. Is there any debugging option in CCCam in order to find out what goes wrong?

Tnx!

tnys

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500
My Location
Belgium
Downloaded hacksat V8 and installed latest keys for CCCam. Still no success for e.g. MTV NL, MTV Base, ...

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Which satellite?

If its Astra 1 you cant open them on there!

tnys

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500
My Location
Belgium
Astra 19.2 and Hotbird 13

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Forget Astra 1 - although you should be able to watch Premiere on there you cant get the mtv channels open. Concentrate on the TPS ones.

tnys

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500
My Location
Belgium
Premiere indeed works. How come the others don't?

tnys

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500
My Location
Belgium
Someone prepared my dreambox before (though they added a password so I did a reset) and then MTV and the others did work. Howe come that's possible?

Tnx!

v9oly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500S & 7020s. Technomate 9100 & 1500. Force frontier fixed, Raven 90 fixed, Triax 90 motorised dish. Diablo & dragon cams.
My Location
South West
The updater may be slow, goto the satan keybundle site and download the latest bundle in bz2 format and ftp into var/tmp then install via blue panel addons>manual install. This should then clear pols*t and digi.

Regards,
Ollie

PS You'll have to register, but it's a handy site to visit.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
tnys said:
Someone prepared my dreambox before (though they added a password so I did a reset) and then MTV and the others did work. Howe come that's possible?

Tnx!

Sometimes an package falls open for a few days or weeks. Then the providers tweak the encryption and away they go again!

tnys

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500
My Location
Belgium
I want to watch TV Vlaanderen and saw the softcam.key contains keys for it. How come CCCam doesn't decode them? (sorry for my stupid questions, though I'm a newbie on satellite!)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You need to remember that its a constant game of cat and mouse between the pay tv providers and the guys attempting to prise open the packages. Several big services have gone black recently, and Premiere will follow into the dark later this year when they tweak their encryption or swap over to nds..

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
tnys said:
I want to watch TV Vlaanderen and saw the softcam.key contains keys for it. How come CCCam doesn't decode them? (sorry for my stupid questions, though I'm a newbie on satellite!)

Many key bundles contain old keys to pad out their files and make them look more important - Vlaanderen was open for a week or so about a year back - but if you want to watch at the moment you buy a subscription, or join a card share ring. (Which is a whole new ball game - and dont ask about joining as asking or offering is a strict no-no on the forum)