chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
I've just setup a web site for a friend Richard. The site is called crap service and it allows you to Vent your anger at any crap service you've received.

The site is new and he would appreciate a few posts to get the site started. You dont need to register to post so please show your support.

The site is at http://www.crapservice.co.uk

Thanks
Chris.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
Thanks for letting me know kalamar :) Looks like another night taken up sorting that out.

I've enabled your account now, and also sorted out to allow guests to post.

Thanks
Chris

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just registered and posted. :)

K

kalamar

me2 did same thing:)

PS:
rolfw you must register on my forum 2
That goes for ALL mods on here too !
I will make everyone a mod :eek:
no email is sent or received.O-Ha
chris knows where its at.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
What's the URL Kalamar?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I'm going to start up a list in Nobbly's Big Links section for members favourite non-satellite forums, you can list it there if you like. :)

K

kalamar

ok thanks for visiting and signing up,I cant tell what works and what dont till some action starts,you are the third real member to log in and the other 2 aint been back !

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
That's always the problem with a new forum, you need posts on there to gain members, but you need members to make posts. :)