dead satlook micro +

neil306

Reaction score
hi i just upgraded to the latest version sm 363.hex from emitor and it said it had downloaded to unit with no errors. i now have a dead unit which wont turn on but if you plug in the charger you get lines all over the display flashing on and off but nothing else. has anyone any idea how to fix this or has anyone got a back up file i could try, as i was daft enough not to back up first.
cheers neil

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have you tried to flash it again? Try flashing with SM337.

neil306

Reaction score
yes i have m8 it is not recognizing a connection to serial cable just keeps searching
cheers neil

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Give them a ring tomorrow, they are normally very helpful, but it may require a return to base.

STL442

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
4 x lnb, nokia receiver, satlook micro+/g2
My Location
Norway
Any luck with getting your unit up'n running again??

Ukeyes

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satlook Micro+
My Location
Horsham
I am getting the same issue... I did find that the com port would connect and allow a firmware upload if the charger was plug in and I hot the reset button. Unfortunatly I have not found any firmware that will make it work again... I am now up to 369... I have also tried some old firmware however that does not even show anything on the screen after the upgrade.