Boratland
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5400CI super, Diablo Wireless, cas interface 3, viaccess smit cam,
Fixed Hotbird 13e, Astra UK & Turksat
My Location
London, uk
Hi everyone.
I was wondering what is the best software to download on this cam for my TM5400ci. I am about to receive one this week and I was under the impression reading some posts on this forum that the older diablo cams could not open some packages that the wifi currently can. Can you lead me to the right direction? I am only interested in football for the start of the EPL season.
May thanks for your help.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
The latest file, for the Wi Fi, is Underorld 197, which opens C Sat, 19E, and ART packages, as well as Digi TV and Canal Digitaal with the latest keys bin file.
Don't expect these channels to be open for the start of the next Premier League season though as we never know how long they will be available.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Martial said:
Hi everyone.
I was wondering what is the best software to download on this cam for my TM5400ci. I am about to receive one this week and I was under the impression reading some posts on this forum that the older diablo cams could not open some packages that the wifi currently can. Can you lead me to the right direction? I am only interested in football for the start of the EPL season.
May thanks for your help.

If you want *guaranteed access* to the 3pm kickoffs next season you need to be subscribing to a foreign pay tv service.