Diablo...

KyleRickards

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FTA Fortec HD Satellite Receiver, minidish, only aligned to 28.2
My Location
UK
Hi

Newbie to cams, what does Diablo Cam actually give me, do I just buy one and install it? Sorry if this breaks any guidelines, happy for anyone to PM about this one.

Thanks
K

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
The Diablo Cam 2.3 currently opens the following main packages:
DigitAlb 16E
Canal Digital 1W
Digi TV 1W
To program the cam you do need a Cas programmer, to load the underworld software and update the keys and data bin files as required.
I recommend the Cas 3+ as this programs both cams, and cards, which is very useful.

KyleRickards

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FTA Fortec HD Satellite Receiver, minidish, only aligned to 28.2
My Location
UK
Thanks for that - is there a complete idiots guide I could get?! Have only got standard minidish as well, would I find it useful or do I need motorised dish really?

K.

colinp

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m motorised qualitv decoder manhatten blind search decoder echostar 3600ip
My Location
glasgow
Do a search for mickha's posts.You will find all you need from his posts.A motorised dish is best and you can get one for around £250 then a charge to install which should be around £150.Once you have it all set up you will have plenty fun.Good luck.

thunder100

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
samsung 9500 windows xp
My Location
finland
I received the DIABLO cam today. Backside of the cam is written hardware rev 2.3, anyway when i program the cam it says that you need to upgrade from 2.2 to 2.3? Then it is linked to duolabs homepage.. and pay 30 €. Is it correct. Anyway i programmed as you described clear in your post 2 weeks ago. I couldn't see any (_url]http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/canaldigital.html) of these.

I updated only bin file on the right hand pane. Then i switched emulators on and priority to 1 Emu 2 Card.

Do i need to write some additional keys manually? Or what i do wrong? Can you help