DM 7020S tuner- please help!!!

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 7020Si, Visiosat HD (4 lnb setup )
My Location
UK
I am going mad)(-red trying to find a tuner module for the 7020s. Anybody who knows a site where I can get it- please let me know.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
TheDarkTemplar said:
I am going mad)(-red trying to find a tuner module for the 7020s. Anybody who knows a site where I can get it- please let me know.

Where did you buy the receiver?
Was it new or you bought it second hand?
Surely the shop has some sort of support.
Try satstore.uk they might be able to help you, but they probably need a proof of purchase from them.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
I got it from a friend. New and boxed. Worked fine for about 7 months, moved house and when I reinstalled it, gave me this UC0 error code which apparenty means that the tuner is gone. Satstore uk only stock the plug and play module(like everybody else out there). I need the one that you solder on. Found a store in London that have that but on the phone they said it is £29 and when I got there changed their mind and said it is actually £80, which seemed like a bit of a rippoff. They can not be the only ones have got that module. Any help would be apreciated.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
TheDarkTemplar said:
I got it from a friend. New and boxed. Worked fine for about 7 months, moved house and when I reinstalled it, gave me this UC0 error code which apparenty means that the tuner is gone. Satstore uk only stock the plug and play module(like everybody else out there). I need the one that you solder on. Found a store in London that have that but on the phone they said it is £29 and when I got there changed their mind and said it is actually £80, which seemed like a bit of a rippoff. They can not be the only ones have got that module. Any help would be apreciated.

It does seem like a ripoff.
You have to be very careful regarding replacing the tuner.
If your receiver was a clone, then replacing the tuner with an original might cause problems. Also vice versa.
Perhaps you can get the tuner itself fixed, instead of replacement?

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Fixing it means replacing a chip which is lot more headacke than replacing the whole unit. Getting the chip is in itself a lot of trouble.