Help Required dm 800 hd and max tv croatia

jpsr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 channel master, cm polar mount, 12 inch actuator, Andrews feedhorn, Inverto lnb, Superjack positioner, Dreambox dm 500s, Protek 9600ip, 1m channel master with black ultra & 1m gibertini with technomate twin output lnb on astra 1/2, TM 5200 & 1000
My Location
Mullingar, Ireland
Hi all,

I am looking to pick up Max tv croatia on 16e, And was wondering will my dm 800 hd pro be able to do so.

I have been away from sat tv for a while and am putting back up a new motorized system next week, so cant check now,
but i am sure when i had my dish pointed on 16e i could not scan max tv, cant remember.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Its on the 16E Europe B beam which is much less powerful than the A beam in the UK. You will probably need a 1m dish to allow for rain fade.

Im getting the two freqs atm on an offset lnb on my 1m 21.5E dish, but the signal isnt great. No channels decrypting of course as I dont have a sub.

EDIT - just seen your location - you may need to go up a dish size in Ireland!

jpsr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 channel master, cm polar mount, 12 inch actuator, Andrews feedhorn, Inverto lnb, Superjack positioner, Dreambox dm 500s, Protek 9600ip, 1m channel master with black ultra & 1m gibertini with technomate twin output lnb on astra 1/2, TM 5200 & 1000
My Location
Mullingar, Ireland
Its on the 16E Europe B beam which is much less powerful than the A beam in the UK. You will probably need a 1m dish to allow for rain fade.

Im getting the two freqs atm on an offset lnb on my 1m 21.5E dish, but the signal isnt great. No channels decrypting of course as I dont have a sub.

EDIT - just seen your location - you may need to go up a dish size in Ireland!

Thanks for your reply.
Cant remember if i tried it on the 1.2 channel master or the 1m gibertini, I'll stick back up the 1.2 and see if i can get it.

A nonymous

Reaction score
If you can wait until this afternoon i'll try it on my 1m.

As for the sub card you need to find what encryption they use as certain encryptions are more difficult to open on DM boxes than others. You may need certain keys to get round any card pairing that may be applied to the encryption.

I'm suspecting that Max TV uses Nagravision meaning you will need the boxkey and possibly the RSAKey to be able to use the card in your DM800. Unless these are supplied by the card seller you may be out of luck as getting the boxkey and rsakey isn't an easy task.

Nano

drats

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+Duo, Vu+Duo2, Vu+Zero, Gibi 1.5m, TBS 6903 PCI
My Location
North West UK
As above. They can only be extracted on certain receivers so it depends which model it is. Also you will probably need to send it abroad to get the info you need.

jpsr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Mullingar, Ireland
If you can wait until this afternoon i'll try it on my 1m.

As for the sub card you need to find what encryption they use as certain encryptions are more difficult to open on DM boxes than others. You may need certain keys to get round any card pairing that may be applied to the encryption.

I'm suspecting that Max TV uses Nagravision meaning you will need the boxkey and possibly the RSAKey to be able to use the card in your DM800. Unless these are supplied by the card seller you may be out of luck as getting the boxkey and rsakey isn't an easy task.

Nano

If you could try it out for me that would be great.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Max uses Nagra 3 encryption so dont be surprised if you have to use the providers receiver.

A nonymous

Reaction score
Seems ok on a 1m in the Midlands, Its showing as Nagra encrypted so i think its Max TV.

1_0_16_40_2_40_A00000_0_0_0.jpg

jpsr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Mullingar, Ireland