ireilly24

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD
FULL SKY UK HD
My Location
leicester
Hi all,

I turned on the tv today to find that my db had no picture, at first i thought it was maybee the bad weather. after a while it obviously was not the weather. When i tried a full scan i noticed that the signal kept dropping out about half way through. so i had a spare tuner so wacked that in and great full channels on the scan. I am now in the process of adding all the channles back on to the db after the re flash bu have a network problem now. The db is clear in all department in regards the network but i cannot connect to the box via browser or dreambox edit. For some reason i can connect via file zilla but thats all.

i am realy confused and frustrated as i cant figure it out and i need to get the box working to get the wife off my back!!

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks ian

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Have a look to see if the ip address has changed on the box

nistleboy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 54c,tm600,eagle.80cm motorised dish.
My Location
n.ireland
Can you not use dcc and use the middle box and search for your dm

A nonymous

Reaction score
The following will only work if the box is connected a router with DHCP switched on.

If your going to reflash it just unplug it, wait a few seconds and plug it in then quickly hold in the power button on the front of the box.

It will then say ***STOP*** on the display and then display an IP address.

You can install new firmware from you browser by typing in the DM800 ip address.

Make sure if its a clone that you install the right modified software for that particular sim and bootloader.

Nano