tia...

Rick

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fibo 1.2m HH, Wavefield T90. AzBox HD Premium, Vu+ Duo
My Location
Blackburn, Lancs
If you mean satellite feeds, the best way is to have a twin LNB. Your main box moves the motor, and the second will see any satellite the dish is pointed at. You could also switch in a fixed dish on the most popular satellite, eg 28e for the second box.

Magnu420

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 97cm dish,quad lnb,tm2600 motor,dm500s,and 2 dm600s
My Location
lancs uk

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
Depending on the number of satellites you want to receive and which ones, it might be possible to set up a fixed dish with a multi-lnb bracket. This could typically give you up to 4 satellites. I have a 90cm dish with a multi-lnb bracket and 4 quad LNBs pointing at 28.2e, 23.5e, 19.2e and 13e. This allows each dreambox connected to all the LNBs through its own diseqc switch to select satellite/channel independently. In your case it would require 4 dual lnbs mounted on a multi-bracket if you want to feed 2 x dreamboxes. Then each can independently select the satellite/channel as it is done through 2 x diseqc switches, one per dreambox. It also has the advantage if instant satellite switching as you dont have to wait for a motor to move the dish. Downside is the satellites have to be within 20 degress of each other and the closest they can be to each other is about 3 degrees, otherwise the LNBs jam against each other. In my case I had to shave the 23.5 and 19.2 LNBs slightly to get them closer together. You also need a bit of a bigger dish as the all the LNBs are not perfectly alligned and there is some signal loss because of this slight offset.