Dreambox Edit - bouquets problems

Atomicbullet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm Motorised
My Location
Barnsley
Eagle Box - i believe its a DM500 copy?

Was really hoping to go through my current channel lists and sort them out tonight, downloaded dreambox edit, loaded it up, got all the current information from the box and everything loads up fine except i get some errors. If i create new bouquets and add channels / save / send back to the box thats fine. I try and restart and it says i have to do it by hand, fair enough i restart through the menu and all the bouquets are the same as they were, nothing is changing :(

I can do it in the box, and when i download the files in Dreambox edit they are all there in the correct bouquets.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• DreamBoxEdit Logging.txt
    42.5 KB · Views: 72

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
Judging by your log file, you've get the correct directory settings for your bouquets etc. Are you using the correct settings-type though? I'm not sure what it should be for your box, but I'd imagine its settings-type 2.

Is your box runningn its web interface on the default port (80)? If not you'll have to modify the port number under 'tools' -> 'options' -> 'Dreambox HTTP Port'.

You could also try connecting using Telnet and running the following command after transferring your settings.

Code:
killall -9 enigma

Atomicbullet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm Motorised
My Location
Barnsley
You know what, that may be it! I changed the default port to another one so i will have a go with that and report back.

Although my box has already gave me a problem and i am having to rescan all the satellites, bad luck for me but never mind, its all in the experience!

Atomicbullet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm Motorised
My Location
Barnsley
Working spot on now. Methods tried : 1. Changing port number to the new port to the old brought up the same error on both ports, but i left it at the new one. 2. Deleted the current bouquets on box and also changed the FTP directory on my local machine, not sure what it was in this one but its working fine now so will look forward to sorting out my lists :D