DTH PCI Card from MCBS (apnadth.com) INDIA

harrydeo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ApnaDTH Twinhan DVB-S PCI Card. TATA SKY Big TV
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
I'm having a DTH PCI card model which supports Internet (Up/Do) and DVB-S standard. I want to know that any body else using the same card. I want to use it with Technisat SkyStar-2 Drivers.

Also please tell me If I have installed drivers for my particular card, will it work inside progDVB or any other similar software.

Is it possible to decrypt dishtv India signals which uses NSS-6 satellite their encryption standards are Conax/Mediaguard. Please see http://www.lyngsat.com/nss6.html.

Also channel and transponder lists distributed by various sites (like dvbupload) are applicable to my region (INDIA-DEL) or not. Any help would be highly appreciated.

I'm newcomer to these decrypting techniques. I'm looking for newbie guide to start in this amazing field

naveenbanga

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DVB
My Location
srinagar india
harrydeo said:
I'm having a DTH PCI card model which supports Internet (Up/Do) and DVB-S standard. I want to know that any body else using the same card. I want to use it with Technisat SkyStar-2 Drivers.

Also please tell me If I have installed drivers for my particular card, will it work inside progDVB or any other similar software.

Is it possible to decrypt dishtv India signals which uses NSS-6 satellite their encryption standards are Conax/Mediaguard. Please see http://www.lyngsat.com/nss6.html.

Also channel and transponder lists distributed by various sites (like dvbupload) are applicable to my region (INDIA-DEL) or not. Any help would be highly appreciated.

I'm newcomer to these decrypting techniques. I'm looking for newbie guide to start in this amazing field
where can i get this card in north india? do i need to purchase any other eqpt also with this how much will it cost?

gladiator12

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have pinnacle pctv sat pro pci 450i dvb-s card running with no problem.im gettin signal from nss6 and many other satellite but want some other.I have p4 pc with 1.5 gb ram.
My Location
Punjab, india
I trying it over two years but i can't can you help me.
And what type of dish u r using
Plz help me