entering of double verify string,during pw reqest does not work proberbly!?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!

today,i try to change my pw,but the regestriation process,seems to be has change,i see now i field,with 2 words,in the verfication string

with the text type both words,
i try them to type,with,or with out space,in the middle,between,the words,but after 5 attemps,i always get the massage,you enter string incorrect!

must it enter with,or without space,between the words?

during automatic genartion process,it could happens,that some letters,in the word,looks very unclear,and hard to identify,like the cat symbols,on rapidshare:)
maybe thats the probem!

i think,is better i report this,maybe this is a main problem,for exisiting users with lost pw,in the last 2 month i recogneized,that the number of post,is much lower,then the time before!
when this double verify field was not nesersary,for the pw request!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I have to agree Turok, some of these graphics can be difficult to read, but i just went through the change password process and it didn't give me the verfication process, were you using the lost password process?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Not really sure what you are trying to do Turok, you change your email addy and password from the USER CP option on top tool bar. Only if you had lost your password would you use the alternative lost password request, but obviously you have not lost yours as you are able to post.

Edit
Must type faster lol

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hi!
yes i mean,the reseting pw process,to send a new one,if some one nesarsary,not the editing,and changing pw of the existing one!

try this out,and you will see,that this near imposible!
the field shows,enter the 2 words in one textfield,but iam unsure is this means with or without space between the word,every time the letter ,has been change,some other letter,is dificult to read,and makes,for a person,that have lost his pw,imposible,or not easy,to get a new pw!
a couple of mounth ago,i dont see this double verification field,after pw reset !

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The idea of this graphic is to make it very difficult for automated spam bots, and as we have dozens a day trying to join it is essential. You need to use a space between the words