Exploding freeview box

j..m

ZZ Mop
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Digibox Pace 2200, 3 remotes, 2 mice, 2 splitters, a amp adder thingi, a Thomson universal LNB & a zone 2 dish..... With foamy whatsit coax
My Location
NW UK
I was daft enough to put my dish a wee bit too far outta the way (Just hidden behind the ridge on gable end) It blows a freakin gale up there 364/365 ..... Need to nip up & swap my LNB ..... & can I find my meter ? ...... No ...... I've found the box tho ..... Its got sewing kit in it now )(-red

As far as channels not changing fast enough ...... You guys need to get a freakin life :-rofl2

Mad Rat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
65cm dish for Sky+ linked to all rooms, all with own remote and magic eye. Second box in home office (no multi room subscription just use card from main box if needed) 3rd box in bedroom Freeview in other rooms. Free cable in dining room Two 53cm mi
My Location
Leicestershire UK
My dishes are on the side of the house with a nice big flat roof just under them :p

10-07-07_1911.jpg

Theirs a 4th one now behind the 2 min dishes on 30w, All but the white fortec star dish (sky) are soon to be replaced with a 110cm motorised :-clap

the_happy_traveller

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
freesat HD (time to join 21st century)
comag sl65
comag porty II (camping)
Pace Prima (analogue)
Assortment of dishes.
computer:
Shiney new Acer
My Location
Derbyshire, England
Well sorted.

My place runs north to south so I can only get as far as 19e on the front.

Hotbird dish is on the back with a 20m cable run.
No garden, so they're all bolted to the walls.
(did have motorised dish but had to remove it coz we're in a conservation area and it was over next door's roof):-Nooo