F5S Openbox Connectons

Paul herring

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
F5s need correct wire connection, which wires goes where
My Location
Sheffield
I have just bough a F5S Openbox for Sky TV and it came with a user manual but no instruction manual, it says its a plug in and play but the problem is it doesnt tell me which cables to fit where.
The TV is HDMI and I have all the cables including the Ethernet cable but cant find anywhere wher it says which are the correct cables to install the box, Can anyone help.

Thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
One of the boxes with an illegal card share on it? If so you are likely to be disappointed with it - the cards the boxes connect to are invariably overloaded so updates can be slow when the keys change leaded to stuttery pictures. The keys can change every couple of minutes at times as well. Numerous channels wont work as Sky UK tightens their encryption up.

The cables should be fairly self explanatory. The satellite cable screws to the silver lnb in socket, the HDMI cable to the only socket it fits and connect the ethernet to your router.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Welcome to the Forum.

I've moved your question into the Skybox HD sub-Forum. (Skybox, Openbox etc. are the same family).

Last edited: