Free Racing on Sky...

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
SUNDAY BEST FOR RACING UK

Satellite viewers will be able to watch Racing UK for free over the next three Sundays, enabling non-subscribers to enjoy the pay-to-view channel.

The 'Sunday Specials' offer kicks off this weekend with action from Newbury and Doncaster, and will be followed by racing from Warwick and Musselburgh over the following two weeks.

"Limited free-to-view periods are available to us under our agreement with BSkyB, and by amalgamating them as we did for our coverage of the Breeders' Cup last month, we can offer those who have not yet subscribed the opportunity to sample a full-length broadcast on a day of the week when most people can spare time to take in some sporting action," said the channel's executive chairman Simon Bazalgette."

Source: Sporting Life

h**p://www.sportinglife.com/racing/news/story_get.dor?STORY_NAME=racing/04/11/25/RACING_RacingUK.html

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
gameboy said:
SUNDAY BEST FOR RACING UK

Satellite viewers will be able to watch Racing UK for free over the next three Sundays, enabling non-subscribers to enjoy the pay-to-view channel.

The 'Sunday Specials' offer kicks off this weekend with action from Newbury and Doncaster, and will be followed by racing from Warwick and Musselburgh over the following two weeks.

"Limited free-to-view periods are available to us under our agreement with BSkyB, and by amalgamating them as we did for our coverage of the Breeders' Cup last month, we can offer those who have not yet subscribed the opportunity to sample a full-length broadcast on a day of the week when most people can spare time to take in some sporting action," said the channel's executive chairman Simon Bazalgette."

Source: Sporting Life

h**p://www.sportinglife.com/racing/news/story_get.dor?STORY_NAME=racing/04/11/25/RACING_RacingUK.html

How dare they!
I'm a fully paid-up member! I'm going to ask for three days refund ;)

Llew

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Llew said:
How dare they!
I'm a fully paid-up member! I'm going to ask for three days refund

Take it out your winnings!

Odds on you'll get nowt!!!

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Setanta (owners of RUK) sent me a 10 quid refund yesterday because they had difficulties in signing up everybody before the off. Generous I suppose considering it's usually a hassle getting anything back from these people.

Llew

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Scotland
You can only complain and see if you get any dosh back...

A bit like offers to new customers at half the price I'm paying - noe that hurts!

Good luck...