fullx stop working

pmww04

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird, asiasat3, nilesat, badr, pas7, nss6
My Location
saudi arabia
fullx stoped , now how can i do changes in my cam so i can see fullx again ? my boxkey is D2F276423DAFAD8D. please somebody help me in it, thanks..

pmww04

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird, asiasat3, nilesat, badr, pas7, nss6
My Location
saudi arabia
mr rozbhek .. i cant open that site here in saudi arabia, our net is blocked for so many sites, can you guide me how can i watch it again pls ?

george2

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
pmwwo4 m8
full-x 1&2 is no longer transmitting on hotbird
full-x3 is only availible on astra 1

regards
george2

roozbehk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky1
My Location
iran
pmww04 said:
mr rozbhek .. i cant open that site here in saudi arabia, our net is blocked for so many sites, can you guide me how can i watch it again pls ?
dear friend. i have a same problem. i am leaving in iran and filtering is so harder than sa.but i have an anti filter:D.
this is what full-x say

INFORMATION
Suite à l'Ordonnance du 18/07/06 par le tribunal de commerce de Marseille qui
"donne acte à la Société Nedersat que son adversaire (NEOTION) estime que le
contrat est résilié", la société Nedersat n'est momentanément plus en
mesure d'assurer la diffusion des chaînes Full X TV.
Further to a decision (Ordonnance) dated 18/07/06 by the commercial court of
Marseille (tribunal de commerce de Marseille) notifying Nedersat company that
"Neotion company considers that the contract between them has been
terminated", as such Nedersat Company will temporarily be unable to
broadcasts Full X TV channels.​

this chanels are gone from hotbird. its look like neotion company sign a contract with free-x again and we can watch free-x 1 and 2 and xdream. just wait and see. no one can open full-x channels right now. tavakkol bellah

butterhead

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
my system: echostar 808 2ci 3 dishes, diseqc switch, sky,freeview and computer
My Location
england
i live in uk and have a blue zeta with firmware 2.5x and can't get full x 3 on astra anyone out there with same problem? :D

satellite eye

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i scanned again and i didnt pick it up,or the hotbird services,only fullx4 the free come on.again time will tell if these services will reappear and with what encryption,perhaps the cerebro card.

cableman

Reaction score
roozbehk said:
dear friend. i have a same problem. i am leaving in iran and filtering is so harder than sa.but i have an anti filter:D.
this is what full-x say

INFORMATION
Suite à l'Ordonnance du 18/07/06 par le tribunal de commerce de Marseille qui
"donne acte à la Société Nedersat que son adversaire (NEOTION) estime que le
contrat est résilié", la société Nedersat n'est momentanément plus en
mesure d'assurer la diffusion des chaînes Full X TV.

Further to a decision (Ordonnance) dated 18/07/06 by the commercial court of
Marseille (tribunal de commerce de Marseille) notifying Nedersat company that
"Neotion company considers that the contract between them has been
terminated", as such Nedersat Company will temporarily be unable to
broadcasts Full X TV channels.

this chanels are gone from hotbird. its look like neotion company sign a contract with free-x again and we can watch free-x 1 and 2 and xdream. just wait and see. no one can open full-x channels right now. tavakkol bellah
Hi Roozbehk, I am intersted about the FreeX tv replacement idea. Where did you get this info, please?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Use an anonymous proxy based in somewhere less restrictive - (the USA has thousands of them.)

roozbehk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky1
My Location
iran
cableman said:
Hi Roozbehk, I am intersted about the FreeX tv replacement idea. Where did you get this info, please?

this was happend on free-x befor. they say free-x open until 2010. but free-x terminate the contract and neotion company sign the contract with full-x.and now. the full-x channel gone from hotbird, and neotion must sign a contract with one of mature content package on the hotbird.

and now the time for explane why i think they sign a contract with free-x again.

because this package have lowest prise for sign the contract (only 3 channel on this package). and i saw 2 skycrypt file that say free-x and x-dream open on neotion 501 and 601. but i cant join the site and download this files.they close registration(
dont ask me the site adress, because its persian site and you cant find anythink in it). thats why i say they want to sign a contract with free-x channels. its my idea. maybe wrong.maybe correct. only wait and wait show what is right.
what is your idea?

cableman

Reaction score
roozbehk said:
this was happend on free-x befor. they say free-x open until 2010. but free-x terminate the contract and neotion company sign the contract with full-x.and now. the full-x channel gone from hotbird, and neotion must sign a contract with one of mature content package on the hotbird.

and now the time for explane why i think they sign a contract with free-x again.

because this package have lowest prise for sign the contract (only 3 channel on this package). and i saw 2 skycrypt file that say free-x and x-dream open on neotion 501 and 601. but i cant join the site and download this files.they close registration(
dont ask me the site adress, because its persian site and you cant find anythink in it). thats why i say they want to sign a contract with free-x channels. its my idea. maybe wrong.maybe correct. only wait and wait show what is right.

what is your idea?
I hope what you say is right. FreeX is not a bad channel.

roozbehk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky1
My Location
iran
cableman said:
I hope what you say is right. FreeX is not a bad channel.
its very better than full-x channel. full-x show the dirty view mature content film. like dark light,low quality, not shaved girls and ... , but i remember free-x show better film. i hope free-x open again on neotion chipset receivers. in fact, its better than nothing.:D

cfphoenix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020S; DBox2 DVB-C; 1.1m Triax twin LNB for Astra & Hotbird; 90cm Sky dish for Hispa; 4-way Diseqc
My Location
Belfast
I have seen the files for FreeX on Neotion 501 and 601 posted on satdudez but was wondering whether there is any hack for the neotion based Zetacam blue to open FreeX.

Cheers.

cableman

Reaction score
cfphoenix said:
I have seen the files for FreeX on Neotion 501 and 601 posted on satdudez but was wondering whether there is any hack for the neotion based Zetacam blue to open FreeX.

Cheers.
I don't know mate, but I hope something turns up because I'm told that full x 3 on Astra stopped working today. Can you or anyone confirm? I don't have Astra here in my Essex uk home.

cfphoenix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020S; DBox2 DVB-C; 1.1m Triax twin LNB for Astra & Hotbird; 90cm Sky dish for Hispa; 4-way Diseqc
My Location
Belfast
Yes full X3 also has disappeared.

It's a shame that some sellers on Ebay and elsewhere are still selling Zetacams and "promising" free Full X till 2010.

I hope a patch for zetacam too will be released soon for FreeXtv, similar to the neotion 501 and 601 sat receivers.

Cheers.

satellite eye

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the zeta cam is still on the full x tv site,the zeta cam official sit closed sometime back,these channels will be missed,but mature content channels have never lasted,i would doubt if they would reappear anytime soon.

araxtos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
neotion601 user
My Location
+30
Hi iam bill from greece and last month fullx1 and fullx2 have been scrambled in my neotion 601.Ihave noticed that the provider also has been chanched fron neotion to globecast.Please can you help me?is there an upload or a new firmware for this?is there a place thet i can find taquilla and tv cabo keys.Thank you very much