HELP! West feeds on my satellite dish!

theorange

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
N/a
My Location
west midlands
Hello All

I have a technomate tm-1500 ci+ super, along with a tecnomate diseqc motor and 90cm dish.

The kits been up and running since Friday and today I decided to have a fiddle with the Patch CD software that came with the kit i bought of ebay.

I installed the CD (tried it about 3 times installiation). I also downloaded the new software from the technomate website. I used the com cable supplied and attached it to my computer and sat box

Now, I have the problem of 'No or Bad Signal' on everything on West satellites

I usually watch the NBC feed on 15 degrees west - Now I've got nothing and its 7% - Now i get about 3 seconds and then a break up and nothing, and nothing on anything westwards after that.

15w - no signal on any feeds
30w - no signal on any feeds
5w - no signal on any feeds
1w - no signal on any feeds
5e - Works fine
13e - Works fine
16e - Works fine
19.2e - Works fine
28.2e - Works fine

It seems my dish wont get any signal on west feeds. Whats wrong?

Please help

Thanks

theorange

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
N/a
My Location
west midlands
I've just made it worse! I did a factory reset on the box and have lost all the settings for the motorised dish!, It doesnt even pick it up now.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You need to go into the setup menu and enter your coordinates, then send the motor to its reference position or zero, then it should work again.

theorange

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
N/a
My Location
west midlands
Hi.

The problem now is the satellite motor is all messed up. It doesnt know what degree its pointing to I think.

Thankfuly the satellite guys come round today, so ill report back later when i get back.