I need some information for LinkSat LS-1000.

BeeniDrew

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LINKSAT SUPER
LS-1000
My Location
Lahore, Pakistan
Respected Admin and members,

I am a newbie to this all system. I bought a LinkSat Super LS-1000 reciever The LNB settings to HOTBIRD and ARABSAT. I record some program from any channel to my USB from my LinkSat and wanted to play it on my computer. The file format are .TS and .IDX , can anyone help me how can I play these files on my computer because I have only 4 GB USB drive and I wanted to save some programs to my computer. Will be very thankful to you. (ADMINs I am so sorry for posting on wrong place but I really don't know where to post, your kind help in this will be highly appriciated) + I have some more questions to ask but this one is on top priority.

A nonymous

Reaction score
You could try putting a post into the introduction section. People have a tendency to be a little more helpful if you have posted an introduction :eek:

As for your receiver i don't think you may get a huge amount of help here as its certainly not one i've ever heard of :confused

:-beer

Nano

adetheprince

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500s sly card
My Location
London uk
Sorry for the late reply but it may help other still viewing this post.

Ok to all admin and mod i want to thank this site for every little help i got, so I wanted to give back little help about the linksat ls 1000 as i couldn't found it on the net that easy.

Here are the steps to setup the ls-1000 and works with cccam (Tested)

1 Turn on your receiver and make sure its working b4 you start installing anything its a good start to make sure the box and the remote control are working. Just check everything is fine like remote, signals, AV, etc but don't search for channels yet.

2 Download the image/software in the link i provided ( i will ask the admin and mod if its allowed as i am new to this forum) save it to your USB memory stick.

3 insert your USB Memory stick into your Linksat ls-1000 and press USB on your receiver remote control or go to menu and navigate to USB then open where you saved the file you have downloaded in here. (upfile_ls1000 blablabla) and press OK and leave it to upload successfully and you are done.

4 The receiver will restart after installing the new image/software also cccam included in this image once its start go to menu and installation/antenna setup/
search automatic. and search the channels you want.

5 once its finish press ok and exit it will save the channels and takes you back to the channels list so chose your fevorit channel.
finally click menu and press the red button it takes you to the CCcam setup
so remember you will need the cline you got it of a friend and fill in the details and press the green button to reconnect, remember not to add the C: just type the server name/ port/ login (username)/ password and hop number (try number one if you don't know) and press green to connect/reconnect.
Once the details are correct and its active cline it will be Green and its ready to go. now you are connected to your friend (F Line) so next to to test your channle and have a drink and enjoy the receiver.

furqan7

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nilesat , dishtv
My Location
dubai
can you pm me the link ? or jus lemme know where to get the firmware file!
thanx.

adetheprince

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500s sly card
My Location
London uk
furqan7 said:
can you pm me the link ? or jus lemme know where to get the firmware file!
thanx.

Hi there i am really sorry for the late reply again. and for not posting any links, I was just worry about the rules here any ways i have uploaded the file to rapidshare so here it is .
I hope you wont put me in trouble here.

Thanks.

-http://rapidshare.com/files/400142278/upfile_LS-1000_ca_usb_ethernet_men5_2010_1_.3.24_rom.rar.html

ticticker

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
breambox 7000S
My Location
malta
hi
link is expired

can you pm another link or file
seems workable

thanks

adetheprince

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500s sly card
My Location
London uk
ticticker said:
hi
link is expired

can you pm another link or file
seems workable

thanks

I dont know but try to google the title and its in some arabic website.
if you cant get it let me know. I will try to reupload it again to some other places rather then rapidshare.

ticticker

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
breambox 7000S
My Location
malta
adetheprince said:
I dont know but try to google the title and its in some arabic website.
if you cant get it let me know. I will try to reupload it again to some other places rather then rapidshare.

tried before posting but without success can you pm me link if available

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
ticticker said:

PM's will not be available to someone such as your self who only has two posts. The link above to rapidshare (although linked to a limited account) was fine however it has been downloaded 10 times and therefore is inaccessible to everyone now . It should be linked to a premium account according to the message displayed

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to upload the file again or first log in to his/her Premium Account and then upload the file again. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
ticticker said:

You havent been on the site long enough to have pm activated yet.

bayoubi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
receiver link sat super LS 1000
My Location
uae
Thank you for your comments but it didnt help please i need your help
i have the linksat ls 1000 receiver it stop the scrambled channel not any more open
please can you help to have the new SW of this receiver to get it back workingand open the channels
or if you tell me which site can i go to find those files and the way how to make it owrk

pleaaaaaseee ur help is highly appreciated

thanks
bayoubi

ticticker

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
breambox 7000S
My Location
malta
thanks for your answer , but still need help on this particular reciever
what can one do
thanks folks
risco
Analoguesat said:
You havent been on the site long enough to have pm activated yet.

ticticker

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
breambox 7000S
My Location
malta
Hi all
I am sure all users of this reciever would prefare using cccam as there is more support for it
keep up the good work
thanks

adetheprince

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500s sly card
My Location
London uk
HELLO GUYS

Here i uploaded the link to rapidshare again. HURRY UP :)

_http://rapidshare.com/files/418747716/upfile_LS-1000_ca_usb_ethernet_men5_2010.3.24_rom.rar

adetheprince

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500s sly card
My Location
London uk
bayoubi said:
can you help to have the new SW of this receiver to get it back workingand open the channels????

what you mean?
this software does not open any scrambeled channels without connecting to your friend who gave you a C: (CONNECTION ) Line.

ticticker

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
breambox 7000S
My Location
malta
adetheprince said:
HELLO GUYS

Here i uploaded the link to rapidshare again. HURRY UP :)

_http://rapidshare.com/files/418747716/upfile_LS-1000_ca_usb_ethernet_men5_2010.3.24_rom.rar
thanks pal

appreciated

bayoubi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
receiver link sat super LS 1000
My Location
uae
adetheprince said:
what you mean?
this software does not open any scrambeled channels without connecting to your friend who gave you a C: (CONNECTION ) Line.

Thanks Ade,

So you mean this is the SW of the receiver yeah thank you i need it DO you know which SW version by any chance ? just to double check this SW is tested so i can implemented?

FInal request Ade any available SW with scrambled channels to be opened :) or may be nominate some website i may find there :):)
Thanks
Bayoubi

adetheprince

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500s sly card
My Location
London uk
bayoubi said:
Thanks Ade,

So you mean this is the SW of the receiver yeah thank you i need it DO you know which SW version by any chance ? just to double check this SW is tested so i can implemented?

FInal request Ade any available SW with scrambled channels to be opened :) or may be nominate some website i may find there :):)
Thanks
Bayoubi

1 yes this software is for using the cccam or newcamd, about the version i dont know really but this is working with my reciever with no issue i have tested my self. no need for any more versions.

2 no!! i am sorry i only use this with my family/ firends. I dont have no clue about any other methods.