ITV HD Humax HDCI-2000

highdef

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
as you are
My Location
london
bidders008 said:
my humax hdci 2000 shows the picture with no sound then the picture goes off and i get sound with reference 13 - this channel /boradcast is not currently .

Which firmware do you use?

I use 1.15 with no sound.

Anyone using IT with sound OK?

picsee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI2000, SKY HD, 1.2M offset dish
My Location
Hampshire
highdef said:
Which firmware do you use?

I use 1.15 with no sound.

Anyone using IT with sound OK?

I'm using 1.15 and have sound and pictures.

highdef

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
as you are
My Location
london
picsee said:
using 1.15 and have sound and pictures.

Have you copied the line from your list and then edited, or have you copied it from the freesat file from the net?

Thanks in advance

highdef

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
as you are
My Location
london
OK guys, I solved the audio problem! :)

I edited the BBCHD file, but mine was somehow different from the one attached here in the forum.

So simply copy the line in the file attached in this forum (change only the frequency as the formula probably will create an error during the cut and paste), because your line could be different and not updated.

P.S. I'm using 1.15.

Good night

Tony Baker

Reaction score
HDCI:2000.

Can someone please explain to me "exactly what I have to do" to get ITV:HD on the Humax?? I can follow most of this thread, - but quite frankly all this cut and paste stuff concerning pasting this file over the top of that file etc. Leaves me very confused!! I'm using Ver:15.

Rgds, TB.

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Solo 4k PVR using Enigma2, Motorised Triax 1.1m, fixed Orbital 80cm dish with 3 LNB 13e, 19.2e and 28.5e 4/1 way diseqc Cas 3+ Diablo 2.3 & TRex 4.6 Rover SDM2 & Satlook HD
My Location
Cheshire.
Have you downloaded the formula program from Humax? It allows you to edit your channel list if you have a null modem serial lead and a serial port on a pc. (Lead easy and cheap to get). Then you can upload your channel list from your receiver to PC (save it to a name you like) and open mine posted above in a different window. Then copy and paste the entry for ITV HD, save (to a new file name on your pc), then download back to the set top box. I think it may be neccesary to add a channel called Brit Shorts first by scanning 11426 H 2/3 and saving the channel which uses the same frequency hence when you paste my entry it will match your available transponder list.

The program is quite straight forward to use as long as you know the box must be off until after you click upload/download then waiting for a connection appears then switch on and wait and process should begin. Don't switch off again after download until standby or your start up channel is in the receiver display.

Let me know if I haven't got the problem correctly.
Jem

supperfan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI-2000
My Location
UK
With all the good advice on this thread I managed to get my box (Humax HDCI-2000) to display the ITV HD signal, however this morning after around 12 seconds the picture goes off and the message "Reference 13 - This channel/broadcast is currently not sending" if you put the box in standby and then back on the picture comes back but again only for 12 seconds until the same message is displayed.

Anybody seeing the same???

0bigears

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HDCI 2000
My Location
UK
My HDCI 2000 flashes black after about this length of time, but then clears and is OK for as long as you care to watch.

I have SW ver. 15 - if that helps.

Still OK as of today.

Bob Warriner

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI-2000
Humax 9200T.
Pioneer PDP-434HE.
Mission all round.
ICOM IC-R75.
Wellbrook HF Loop.
Octava HDMI Switcher.
Home Built Computer
3.06Mhz Pentium.
XP OS.
My Location
West Sussex UK
0bigears said:
My HDCI 2000 flashes black after about this length of time, but then clears and is OK for as long as you care to watch.

I have SW ver. 15 - if that helps.

Still OK as of today.

I'm using version 11 software, ITVHD is faultless, in fact they were transmitting normal programming this morning...GMTV...the picture quality was so good via HDMI 1080i, I thought for a moment that they were transmitting in HD, the upscaling capability of the 2000 is outstanding.
Can't wait for some sport to really show it off:)
Rgds Bob.

supperfan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI-2000
My Location
UK
My issue was software related, updated from version 7 to 15 off Hotbird and all OK now.

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Solo 4k PVR using Enigma2, Motorised Triax 1.1m, fixed Orbital 80cm dish with 3 LNB 13e, 19.2e and 28.5e 4/1 way diseqc Cas 3+ Diablo 2.3 & TRex 4.6 Rover SDM2 & Satlook HD
My Location
Cheshire.
Bob Warriner I would like to know how to tell if its transmitted in HD or not as you say.
Jem

iroko

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI 200, Sony RDR 870, Phillips 37 inch LCD, Infocus X1. Pioneer VSX-DH812, BT Vision, Revo DAB adapter HP dual core lappy.
My Location
SE England
supperfan said:
My issue was software related, updated from version 7 to 15 off Hotbird and all OK now.
What you are saying is, upgrade software via 13 degrees (transponder please) then re-scan, then bang ITV HD is on my box?:confused

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cheshire.
Box should auto update on 13 e when you power on usually, transponder info on manufacturers website _http://www.humaxdigital.com/hcsa/softwareupgrade.asp or use null modem cable and v15 file posted elsewhere on forum by llew http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/humax-hd/65949-humax-hdci-2000-thread-18.html post 426 then you'll need to follow my proceedure above, it won't just tune in as they appear to have tried to hide it unless you buy their box.
Jem

Bob Warriner

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI-2000
Humax 9200T.
Pioneer PDP-434HE.
Mission all round.
ICOM IC-R75.
Wellbrook HF Loop.
Octava HDMI Switcher.
Home Built Computer
3.06Mhz Pentium.
XP OS.
My Location
West Sussex UK
developers said:
Bob Warriner I would like to know how to tell if its transmitted in HD or not as you say.
Jem

Quite frankly, it was difficult to tell the difference, it looked as good as BBCHD at the time, the only thing that I thought may have given it away was the fact that the was no HD logo, but of course, they are still in testing mode, so that may not be significant.
Rgds Bob.

Bob Warriner

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI-2000
Humax 9200T.
Pioneer PDP-434HE.
Mission all round.
ICOM IC-R75.
Wellbrook HF Loop.
Octava HDMI Switcher.
Home Built Computer
3.06Mhz Pentium.
XP OS.
My Location
West Sussex UK
supperfan said:

Just wondered if by upgrading the software to Ver 15 you can still get CH4HD? I thought that there was an issue with that version and the reception of CH4HD, that's why we generally use version 11.:confused
Rgds Bob.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI-2000, Dragon Twin CAM 4.1, DVDO HD+ scaler, Sony LCD TV
My Location
Nottingham, UK
Bob Warriner said:
Just wondered if by upgrading the software to Ver 15 you can still get CH4HD?
No, the only version that will get C4HD (albeit with bad lip sync) is version 11. The only merit I found with V15 is that the programme info display is less bad - the info is not cropped at 80 characters but it still misses words out... :mad:

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cheshire.
David
Obigears says he gets CH4 HD with v15 but I'm one of those who get audio only. Can't be bothered sorting it out as the lip sync must be about 1 sec out. Can't understand why its so bad. Beyond the scope of the adjustment on HDCI 2000
Jem

0bigears

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HDCI 2000
My Location
UK
I can get Ch4 HD with terrible lip sync using motorised dish and V15 software. I do this:-

Go to either HD Suisse (encoded at the moment) or, Premiere HD and then use the LAST button to switch back to CH4 HD. This clears, but lip sync makes it unwatchable.

I have no idea why the sync is so bad - when all the other HD channels are in sync.

skomedal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
This and that
My Location
thule
Hi have been following this thread, i also have a hummy2000... but i see it only has v8 loaded, my question is what is the frequency on hotbird + other details fec etc, to do a manuel upgrade of the software to v15,,,,

and i have loaded premiere sport & direkt into the box, so how do i get the sub- channels to clear with the remote??????

ps,,, only got my hummy yesterday,,, so am gratefull for all the help that you can give me!!!!

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cheshire.