LCD 75" 4K UHD

A

Archive7

A neighbor bought a 75" LCD 4K UHD model by HiSense.
I don't know who this neighbor is, but they left the packaging carton in the garbage room and it nearly hit the ceiling.
I think it is crazy to have this size in any of our building apartments as there isn't any large size sitting rooms. At most maybe 5 meters.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Nowt so queer as folk.

Has this neighbour got his iPhone 7 yet?

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
I want to get a larger screen but there's no room in our living room corner for anything larger than around 42"... currently have 37" there and it's already a stretch.

A

Archive-8

I want to get a larger screen but there's no room in our living room corner for anything larger than around 42"... currently have 37" there and it's already a stretch.
I have the same problem, I looked at a 55" tv, just to put it on the stand I have to take away 4 speakers, and loose 3/4's of my window.

A

Archive7

Has this neighbour got his iPhone 7 yet?
I don't know who they are, but I doubt if iPhone is their thing.
In Israel people buy anything that is "on Sale". HiSense is not the best manufacturer for LCD but it is very cheap here.

A

Archive7

I only hope it is for a satellite enthusiast like myself who has a dish on the roof top and is stuck at home as he is not well to go out at all. His maximum sitting room distance is 4 meters, same size as mine but I use a shorter distance like 2.5m sitting arrangement.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
A

Archive-8

Nah. I'll stick with my £7 monochrome screen Nokia PAYG, thanks.
See that's the difference me and you, my phone nowadays is smarter than I am, and thanks to the finger print reader, it's my banking, my gas/electric/phone accounts all online, emails also.

Like I said I have a smart phone and a dull head for remembering usernames and passwords, let alone pass codes etc, so I can just hit the finger print reader and that lets me in, or hit the passwords button on the phone (when the keyboard is up) and it remembers for me.

blademedia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky
My Location
UK
Sounds like a nice tv if I ever buy something nice I rip the box to bits and bag it don't want to advertise I have something nice, asking for your door kicking in while at work and having to buy another once bitten twice shy :-doh

A

Archive7

Sounds like a nice tv if I ever buy something nice I rip the box to bits and bag it don't want to advertise I have something nice, asking for your door kicking in while at work and having to buy another once bitten twice shy :-doh
Exactly what I usually do for small gadgets, but I kept my original LCD TV box just in case I need to take it back to the shop.
But I doubt if anyone can steal a 75" LCD without breaking it on the way, you need at least three people two to hold it as it is heavy and a third to help with the transportation. It should really be well protected till they reach their destination.

blademedia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky
My Location
UK
But I doubt if anyone can steal a 75" LCD without breaking it on the way, you need at least three people two to hold it as it is heavy and a third to help with the transportation

We can try $50 I will help you :-rofl2

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Sorry no deal. I won't risk breaking my back for a lousy LCD.
If it was Sony I would consider it.
Ah, yes. Some Vestel parts within.