Manhattan Plaza ST 550 Receiver with PVR

felicianf

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600 PVR 12 ft steerable C band antenna, Dialog TV STB and card, Tatasky STB and Card
My Location
Sri Lanka
I have bought the Manhattan Plaza ST 550 Receiver with PVR and positioner capability.
I am fully satisfied about this other than few points;
The most important one is the Display doesnt show by the count when using the positioner.
This makes me feel like in a dark room where I cannot know where I am.
Is there a way out for this?
Felician

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I have moved your post please do not tag on to a two year old archive which has no relevance to the topic of your post. When asking a new question start a new thread

psbridge

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Manhattan Plaza 450 fitted with PVR, motorised 1 metre dish, Universal lnb.
My Location
Suffolk, UK
I have the 450 with the same problem, unlikely to ever be resolved as new models have taken over. One problem you may not have discovered yet is with the "event timer"! You can fill the timer events (20) for the current calendar month, but can only put 1 in a future month, in this case the split would be 19 / 1.
This may not be a problem early in a month, but if you wanted to put things in to record on the PVR say 31st Jan, you are still limited to 1 slot for any future month i.e. Feb - Dec! Not 1 / month, just the one in whatever month you pick!
I've tried to tell Manhattan until I just gave up in despair when the new models were released. Hopefully they have rewritten their event software for the new models.

felicianf

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600 PVR 12 ft steerable C band antenna, Dialog TV STB and card, Tatasky STB and Card
My Location
Sri Lanka
Do you know the contact email addresses of Manhattan?

dutra

Reaction score
The manufacturer of Manhattan receivers is Eurosat. If you do an Internet search for Eurosat you will find full contact details.

felicianf

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sri Lanka
dutra said:
The manufacturer of Manhattan receivers is Eurosat. If you do an Internet search for Eurosat you will find full contact details.

All the emails I sent to them got returned.