Matrix Revolutions to Reborn

onentity

Reaction score
Website
www.onentity.com
My Location
London, UK
Good day all,
I saw a Matrix Revolutions CAM being sold on ebay and having been upgraded to Magic Reborn. Is that the equivalent to Matrix Reborn? Is it possible to upgrade my Matrix Rev to Reb? if yes, how please? thank you guys.

satellite eye

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there are some mrb that have been modified to work in the reloaded/revolutions but with freezing problems,but on the whole the reborn can work as a revolution but not the other way around.
the reloaded is having a bit of a comeback as these can be used a biss cams and further upgrades are promised.

mbrandish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ hd, Packard Bell desktop,toshiba laptop and built in freeview on tv and old nockia stb.
My Location
gtr manchester
I have a matrix reborn cam can anyone tell me how to input the keys via the remote control.
It comes up with MrT any ideas?

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
Aint worth it mate.. on tps my cam freezes after 5 minutes then pops up scrambled channel.. turn the channel over turn it back and its open again.. ive just threw mine somewhere :|

simel

Reaction score
Hi, Guys,
I have Matrix Reborn firmware on M Reloaded. Good for D+, but if you try to open other channels (TPS, Polsat ..) the cam is not recognised by the receiver. Only way to reload firmware is CAS.
The same is valid for M Revolution.