A Lancashire Lad

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Duo2 Vu+ Solo2 Cloud Ibox
Gibertini 90cm OP85SE Black Ultra Single LNB Stub HH120
60cm Generic Black Ultra Quattro Triax 5x12P Multiswitch fixed 28.2 E
My Location
Audenshaw M34
While doing research on bits required for install. came across this company "Barenco" there T K brackets are constructed from 40mm x 40mm x 5mm angle iron, and totally seam welded. They also sell U & V bolts in various sizes, in fact they sell a hell of a lot mast related hardware.

Captain Jack

Retired human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Interesting site.

snapperoonie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+Duo, 1m Funke dish, Single Black Ultra LNB, Jaeger dg-120 motor.
45E to 61W, Samsung UE40ES8000 3D TV
My Location
West Midlands
While doing research on bits required for install. came across this company "Barenco" there T K brackets are constructed from 40mm x 40mm x 5mm angle iron, and totally seam welded. They also sell U & V bolts in various sizes, in fact they sell a hell of a lot mast related hardware.
That's where I got my brackets from, they are not cheap but are of excellent quality, I got two "k"s and modded one to a double "T",I bought them un-plated and got them hot dipped galvanized through work, just bare in mind that unless things have changed none of the holes are slotted for adjustment, I had to mill mine out at work before sending them for plating.

A Lancashire Lad

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Audenshaw M34
That's where I got my brackets from, they are not cheap but are of excellent quality, I got two "k"s and modded one to a double "T",I bought them un-plated and got them hot dipped galvanized through work, just bare in mind that unless things have changed none of the holes are slotted for adjustment, I had to mill mine out at work before sending them for plating.

Yep your right says 13mm holes on their web page.

A Lancashire Lad

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Audenshaw M34
Hi Guys, most of the parts have arrived now just waiting on a few items, no doubt I'll have missed something.
Have a question about saddle clamps.
Is it a good idea to put a clamp between the pole and the t k brackets and if yes, plain or with teeth?