MR Hex to Dec Key converter

W

wolfav

My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
im sure you have been told this is a sat forum not a cable forum check rolfs reply to your other post to get some linkgood luck mambatta

N

newboy45

My Location
East Midlands
is this a generic key converter or only applicable to matrix revolution cards
thanks

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Generic, it will convert a hex string to a decimal string.

C

cableman

rolfw said:
Use this if you need to add your keys by remote control, will convert the Hex keys to Decimal for insertion.
Thanks for this wonderful little utility. A Great help for me, should I need to update my Predator keys. Cheers!

O

ogli

My Satellite Setup
modem and sat
i've try it but it didn't work

i need to enter the PP,Idand the code in my reciever and i don't know what is the first two

the other problem that there is V-Code, N-Code in my reciever which on i have to choose

thanks for help

rolfw said:
Use this if you need to add your keys by remote control, will convert the Hex keys to Decimal for insertion.

P

partowe_eshgh

My Satellite Setup
tps_polsat_hotbird
thanks for it

A

adem1212

My Satellite Setup
My satellites tv are at home, and the computer is in my office.
MR Hex to Dec Key converter
How do i use this to add my keys by remote control.

thank you for all.

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just convert the hex numbers to Decimal and you should be able to enter them, some receivers do allow for hex numbers though.

N

nilofar

My Satellite Setup
starsat-550d-super
thank u very much

mevlut09

mevlut09

sory bu sitede TÜRKÇE bilen yok mu????????????????