My Theatre Problem

A

arraknid

I've installed My Theatre v2.76 and it refuses to work (as do all other versions). It doesn't seem to recognise SS2 card, even after selecting it in setup options, so sees nothing on scan. ProgDVB works fine with SS2, but glitches and pixelates too much, hence a wish to try My Theatre. Processor is P4 2.6c on Abit IS7 with 1gb of DDR and signals coming in off 1.2m Channel Master. Any suggestions? Needless to say, I'm not trying to run the 2 programs at the same time - in fact I deinstalled ProgDVB, but My Theatre still couldn't see the SS2.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Are you using XP Arraknid?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't really know what to suggest Arraknid, may be worth a try uninstalling and then re-installing the card. I haven't had that particular problem with MyTheatre and 2.76 works like a charm for me.