New linux receivers TM500, TM600pvr

A nonymous

Reaction score
V Package?

If your referring to V1rg1n C@ble i wouldn't know as i detest and loath anything to do with c@ble )(-red

As for Pming you I'm sorry i don't do that either, for anybody.

This forum is meant as place for learning about our hobby PMing stuff in Private is no use to anybody else who will undoubtedly ask the same question.

I use Goldcards and Funcards for satellite only :-righton

So Ccam does not read the card directly. What image and version are you using.

UR20 using CCcam 2.0.11 and NewCS 1.65 :toke:

Cccam will read my Viaccess, Seca and Conax cards although it will not read NDS cards without using NewCS :-righton

:-beer

Nano

D

deleted

I agree with NANOCHIKIN

i have had tm500 for some weeks now and find it far superior to the dm500.

faster motor speed ,does not need reboot to move motor as dm500 did regularly.

quick channel change , far better sound quality and volume louder

nds cccam newcs no prob.

flashes in around 5 mins ftp TM linux loader

have tried 4 images all flashed ok

using UR18 at the moment all good .

would like link to UR20 if anyone got.

digidude

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
loads of stuff, i'll get round to listing it all
My Location
De Cymru
the latest public UR image is 11/10/09, there is now also a DSteam image as well as PLi, nabilo, gemini and SiF images ported for these receivers

jrirl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 7020, DM 500, TM600.
Channel Master 1.2M with 36v motor, 42E to 30W
My Location
Ireland
Nice to know there are now other images for it. I got a TM600 about 6 weeks ago, there was only the UR image available at the time.
It suffers horrribly from lip sync lag, up to 2 seconds, and despite reflashing a couple of time to see if I could cure it, I've had no success. Will try some new images and cross the fingers. :)

soos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
do not have a setup as yet
My Location
city of lice
hello to every one
glad to be here!!
just bought a tm 600 and need some help setting up.
going to purchase other stuff on wednesday!
what else do i need to get and is there an idiots guide to setting up these boxes and possible a video tut?
been reading too much and i am now confused!!
digidude said:
last night i put a small 'review' of the these boxes on a few sites, this morning im banned from one, completley deleted from another and my posts deleted from another 2

these boxes are solid, and in my experience, out perform even an original DM500

the sound is much better than a DM500, DM500 clone and eagle box (which is a cheaper 500 clone) the picture is better and the speed at which the motor moves is much faster

EVERY enigma1 based plugin ive tried has worked, even the alshat eagle key updater

if youve used a linux based box before then youll know how to use this straight away

if you have one of these receivers, only download from sites where you read both good AND bad comments about them, as sites with a common sponsor are deleting posts praising the boxes, and instead advising people to buy cheap imports such as dm500 clones

these receivers are going to change the way people access linux receivers, and if you can find a good friendly forum that allows discussion of all the things they can do, then youre onto a winner

any questions about these boxes, or if anyone wants the images, loader etc then just shout