patch help

stuy1982

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kyoto
My Location
england
HI,

I've got a kyoto 9900 dci receiver and need help with patching and any possible loaders, emulators etc

been banging my head against walls searching this internet can't seem to find anything!!

Please help
Cheers

moosegoose

bog standard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80 cm dish hh motor teco tm1000 dreambox 7020
cas 3interface
dragon cam.promax tv explorer 2.
My Location
norwich
cant say i have herd of that receiver.there is not much support on the net for less common receivers.if u have a ci slot u might try one of the many cams out there.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
This is a Korean made receiver and it can be connected to a computer, but what forum you will find and if it's in English god's knows, best of luck. :)

Always's best to check receiver out before buying. :eek:

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
There is mention of it here
But it would appear that you need to speak Turkish to find any forum support as you will see if you google your stb

stuy1982

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kyoto
My Location
england
thanks for all replies its becomming anoying with this sat reciever got t free though so i should just put up with it. with regards to the cams I also have a connax cam and matrix reloaded cam any ideas

I know that the funcard 6 is programable and should do what i need but don't know how it all works other than I require software and a programmer i can borrow a infinity programmer, but still I stuck with what to do!!!

Any help would be great!!

Any one know where I can buy funcards other than ebay not a massive believer as lost £100 in a purchase last year so trusted sites would be a plus!!

everyone thanks again!!!

arya956

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
beausat
My Location
iran
Hi,i Want To Apgrade Beausat .model:fta 2005.can U Hellp Me Pls?