Pictures of Members' Systems

Park Royal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Smart lnb, 1m Gibby dish, Stab motor, TM5200D receiver, 57east to 61west. DTT from Sudbury. Virgin Media broadband.
My Location
So called capital of Suffolk, UK.
Hi wod
Would it be possible to fix a scaffold pole to what looks like an outbuilding in your picture?
That way you should get a larger arc without touching the wall or your $ly dish.
PR

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
well its an outbuilding fixed on to the house as its a council house and the roof of the outbuilding/shed is solid concrete so i could do that with a ground stand but would need a longer pole to clear a tree in the neighbours garden but west view is clear

what i might do is fit some t&ks on the wall and put the dish and sky dish on the same pole

Park Royal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Smart lnb, 1m Gibby dish, Stab motor, TM5200D receiver, 57east to 61west. DTT from Sudbury. Virgin Media broadband.
My Location
Good idea:-righton, neither dish should then be blocking the other .
If you locate closer to the corner you should get a good view of the western arc.
PR

shane77

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Virgin/VU+/AzBoxMe/TM5400 and many more odds and sods
My Location
notts uk
Hi could any please id this lnb please, phoned the installer and he said he can't remember the make but its 0.3.

Was going to get the mrs to have a word with santa.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
looks like smart titanium lnb and shouldn't the lnb be poistioned more to the dish ?

shane77

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
notts uk
more pics at post 368

Park Royal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hi shane77
Is that a slip down cover to protect the cable connector? If so it could be a Chess Platinum 0.2db.
PR

shane77

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
notts uk
Park Royal said:
Hi shane77
Is that a slip down cover to protect the cable connector? If so it could be a Chess Platinum 0.2db.
PR
Its like a protector around the cable, not the cable comes out one side of the lnb not the centre, he said it was a 0.3 but he fitted it 6months ago.

wolfietoyou

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DishNet
My Location
USA
Here i am scanning for a channel list for

1-dual lagacy lnb's 110 and 119
2-dish pro 110 and 119
3-super dish HD 105, 110, and 119

On the other pictures i am testing a old direcway direcPc dish, i hit four birds off of this one dish, dish and bev. i will add more lnb's as time goes on.

cafc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon - fusion 2
TM7755
Slingbox
Dragon V3
My Location
London
enough of the dishes...you've got a HUGE BBQ and a sit on lawn mower, I am so jealous

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Nice set up wolfie, you certainly don't appear to have problems with planning regs and neighbours complaining about the number of dishes.

madafakapc

Paranoicas
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3 x Skystar2 e
Neotion501 & K-box

Antena Este 4 LNBS
Astra 2A, Astra 19 E, Hotbird 13E, Eutel 16 E, Sirius, Badr

Antena Oeste 3 LNBS
Intel 901
My Location
Portugal
Hi!

From Portugal i send you a pic from my dish multi lnb setup!

Here it is a 110 cm dish with a multiple lnb setup from 5E to 28E degrees ....well it took me several months to accomplish this final setup because i was wondering which was the best setup....well not till now i'm convinced of it....cause maybe it could be better....but times will tell...and you if you know....

Well dont try to guess cause these arent multifeed holder but only black tape....you know...only sirius is resting on a metal holder and of course the central lnb from Eutel W2 16E, the others hold on side lnbs with black tape

rato

International Administrator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800; Nokia 9800s; Nokia 9902S w/T-Rex 3.66
w/ Inverto IDLP-40TL +
Technisat 33 dish; Pace DS430N + Humax HDCI-2000 w/
Gibertini OP 1.25m dish w/Inverto 0.3dB. & Invacom 0.2dB. w/ Spaun SAR 411;
CAS 3;FUN7; SkyStar2; AltDVB;
My Location
Setubal, Portugal
Wow!:eek: All that on a normal offset dish, madafakapc? My hat is off to you:-worship

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Some use oil on canvas, some use clay and stone, others cut slices of cow...Madafaka, the way you handle duck tape and steel will one day make you famous. Well done!

madafakapc

Paranoicas
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3 x Skystar2 e
Neotion501 & K-box

Antena Este 4 LNBS

Antena Oeste 3 LNBS
Intel 901
My Location
Portugal
Well today i took some new pics from my setup from a different angle to show how they are setup.....and looks like this...also today my dish moved some milimeters from center, because these week there were lots of wind in here....my now its all ok!

The seven one are working fine....i have purchased a 8x1 diseqc switch cause i need to watch them all at the same time....for now i have another 8 lnb on mind to put in here.....i was planning going for a Astra 28E and BADR 26 independent ones....but i need to purchase maybe a small lnb to accomplish these like the one i have on Astra 23.5E.....

for the moment my 8th lnb its a lnb i have on my motorised dish...i would also plan a multi lnb setup on my western motorised dish to get some near sats.....

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
madafakapc said:
....i have purchased a 8x1 diseqc switch cause i need to watch them all at the same time....

Yes we all want to, unfortunately us normal mortals can only manage to watch about 2, 3 at once at any given time. You are my hero!:)

Great stuff, keep posting the pictures, especially if you add any more LNB's :-clap

wolfietoyou

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DishNet
My Location
USA
Topper said:
Nice set up wolfie, you certainly don't appear to have problems with planning regs and neighbours complaining about the number of dishes.

LOL You should see my next project, 8 foot black mesh dish.

madafakapc

Paranoicas
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3 x Skystar2 e
Neotion501 & K-box

Antena Este 4 LNBS

Antena Oeste 3 LNBS
Intel 901
My Location
Portugal
well there is a new setup to come soon....9 lnbs on my dish, now i have 2 more lnbs and some changes on my setup!

New lnbs real soon...i will post a pic!

madafakapc

Paranoicas
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3 x Skystar2 e
Neotion501 & K-box

Antena Este 4 LNBS

Antena Oeste 3 LNBS
Intel 901
My Location
Portugal
Edited and pic available for my new setup!
New sats by lnb: Astra 28.5 independent from BADR and new one Arabsat 30.5 this one is a little bit difficult to catch but at least i catched a transponder....need some adjustments!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
:-worship

That really is an incredible setup - fantastic stuff :D