Core 2 Q9450 up to 3.5GHz
Gigabyte GA-X48-DS5 motherboard
4GB DDR2
Gigabyte 3850 Gfx card
Mystique Dual DVB-S2 PCI-e
Pinnacle Dual DVB-T Pro PCI
My Location
Central Midlands, UK
Is post editing available on this forum? I tend to post and then realise that I made a mistake with something and I cannot edit my posts to correct the mistake.

I have recently been able to post without moderated approval, does post editing become available at some point and if so when?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You will have editing permissions in a week or so. Unfortunately we have been plagued with spammers who would post innocuous posts which would pass moderation, then wait and edit their links into the posts, so had to limit editing until several posts and a time period.:)

RedDwarf

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Minidish and Sky Digibox signal now detected
Core 2 Q9450 up to 3.5GHz
Gigabyte GA-X48-DS5 motherboard
4GB DDR2
Gigabyte 3850 Gfx card
Mystique Dual DVB-S2 PCI-e
Pinnacle Dual DVB-T Pro PCI
My Location
Central Midlands, UK
Okay thank you for clearing that up. I wondered whether it would be added at a later time based on how things started out. But some forums don't allow editing at all so I wanted to be sure.

:-hny

aamir007

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC: Intel Quad Core 2.55 ghz 4gb ram Nvdia Gforce 7900
PS3
Dream Box 500\518\800
My Location
West Yorkshire, UK
rolfw said:
You will have editing permissions in a week or so. Unfortunately we have been plagued with spammers who would post innocuous posts which would pass moderation, then wait and edit their links into the posts, so had to limit editing until several posts and a time period.:)

may i ask how many posts and days because i want to add to a post instead of double posting and i realised that you cant edit post

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Post underneath and we'll combine it for you.