My Location
Radcliffe
Yeah,in German;)

Cupart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Happy New Year all

Sorry if this is a bit off topic and if it's too far off, please move to the appropriate section.

Have Discovery HD, Premier HD and Astra HD+ promo vanished from 19E? I got them all perfectly in on my Technomate 6900 until the day before yesterday and now the tp (11.914H) is shwing up with 2% quality. I have all the other Premier channels (as well as all of the other Astra 1 channels) with no problem... I'm using USALS on the dish so that can't be the problem as all other sats are fine.

Any idea?

Cheers,

F

littledevil

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400 dragon cam,matrix reloaded.
My Location
Scotland
hi guys yes its gone using my dragon cam updated the dragon and everything is fine till i come to watch the movie??
it would be better to make a separete post about this problem because it takes about 2 weeks on this board for anyone to reply :-Cbigsmil
Cupart said:
Happy New Year all

Sorry if this is a bit off topic and if it's too far off, please move to the appropriate section.

Have Discovery HD, Premier HD and Astra HD+ promo vanished from 19E? I got them all perfectly in on my Technomate 6900 until the day before yesterday and now the tp (11.914H) is shwing up with 2% quality. I have all the other Premier channels (as well as all of the other Astra 1 channels) with no problem... I'm using USALS on the dish so that can't be the problem as all other sats are fine.

Any idea?

Cheers,

F

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You seem to forget its Christmas - many folks are either relaxing with the family or away on holiday. In either case many of the regulars arent logging in much at the moment.

Also HDTV is still a bit of an exclusive club and there are still relatively few users around.

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
:-HoHoStill playing with my pressies and building another computer with the bits I had as gifts. Just waiting for the PSU and graphics card and its BOOM!

Analoguesat said:
You seem to forget its Christmas - many folks are either relaxing with the family or away on holiday. In either case many of the regulars arent logging in much at the moment.

Also HDTV is still a bit of an exclusive club and there are still relatively few users around.

littledevil

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400 dragon cam,matrix reloaded.
My Location
Scotland
yes its back update to the latest predator files:-hny