Pro Chips DS-3002A Remote Control

deltatango

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
At the moment got an old a Metronic Dualis box working + 1Metre dish, moveable within 20 degrees. Got Astra 19deg sorted need to swing onto 28deg, also must learn French to read its instruction book!
My Location
Kent
Has anyone got or know of a remote control that would work a Pro Chips DS-3002A receiver which is a dual analogue/digital model it may also gone under the title of Cherokee Condor 4710DA but I can't be sure of this fact.

All shipping costs etc covered.

Many thanks for any help

deltatango

deltatango

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
At the moment got an old a Metronic Dualis box working + 1Metre dish, moveable within 20 degrees. Got Astra 19deg sorted need to swing onto 28deg, also must learn French to read its instruction book!
My Location
Kent
News Update ....

After trying code after code with a PC programable remote from "Jolly" I found a code that "worked" number 4455 from their list, decided then to set myself the task of about 100 plus codes a night! in the range that centred on satellite codes 4xxx to 49xx.

When I found this code my next task was to find any use of it by others, and at long last the brand of STRONG showed up with models SRT4155/4355/4375 maybe also 4255 but I could not prove it. Also a copy remote was listed from CME number 3975 but this brand are not around as much it seems now, so after trying various companies located one made by (remotes4u.co.uk) for a SRT4355.

Most of the keys are correct, just a matter of getting used to strange remote button symbols that relate to certain functions.
I am aware its an old model but if it all works as I hope, it should be good, with a dual type receiver plus radio, at the moment I am filled with inspiration now that it works my task of bonding heatsinks onto poor chips that get hot continues to ensure reliable working.

May seem a lot of work but it can be fun and to recycle is a good thing, all thats left is matching it up to my old patio type dish mounted on a wall, which will pivot between 19 and 28deg.E when I get time to adjust the mechanism.

If anyone can help with a correct remote or paperwork on this model I am still interested

deltatango