Problems setting up Harddrive and flashdrive.

jase1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu Duo2,1.2 CM,1224 H to H 57E-30W. Sky dish.
My Location
Cheshire
Can anyone help? I'm using the latest Dreambox UK image on my clone 800se.

I want to set up the cross epg to the flash and recording to the 320g harddrive. I'm going round in circles mounting, unmounting.

At the moment I'm looking @ DCC and the hard and flash are showing but when I go into configure on the cross epg I cant select the flash. Its just giving me the harddrive or internal flash options.

Also in DCC under memory info the root is showing as 90% used Is this the internal flash? I dont think this looks good

I dont want to start messing with things I dont understand but I dont seam to be able to sort it. The info I've found shows different menus or is for different images.

Thanks
Jase

jase1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cheshire
Has anyone come across any of the above problems?

Jase

andyxxxx

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox DM800HD - Technomate TM600 - Technomate TM500 Super - SkyBox F5 -- Triax TD110 Dish on TM2600 Motor - Zone 1 sky dish
My Location
Newcastle, UK
It may be the same problem I was having with CrossEPG.

As long as the flash drive is mounted, make sure the 'reload on boot' option is unselected in CrossEPG then restart the box and go straight into the CrossEPG settings and you should be able to select the flash/HDD and set up CrossEPG.

Unfortunately it seems to be a bug and you have to restart the box every time settings need changing.

jase1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cheshire
andyxxxx said:
It may be the same problem I was having with CrossEPG.

As long as the flash drive is mounted, make sure the 'reload on boot' option is unselected in CrossEPG then restart the box and go straight into the CrossEPG settings and you should be able to select it and set up CrossEPG.

Unfortunately it seems to be a bug and you have to restart the box every time settings need changing.

Thanks Andy I'm on it.

Jase

jase1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cheshire
jase1 said:
Thanks Andy I'm on it.

Jase

Still no joy, it looks like theres a problem with the usb stick as the box cant see it.