Psyduck

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox
XP Pro
My Location
Cairo
Hi
I tried recording football matches from my Dreambox 500-S to PC hard disk through NGrab lite. The recording omits 20 seconds and records 1 second only. The same happens all the match. Is there a solution to record normally like movies. Do I have to adjust any streaming parameter.
Thank you

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Psyduck said:
Hi
I tried recording football matches from my Dreambox 500-S to PC hard disk through NGrab lite. The recording omits 20 seconds and records 1 second only. The same happens all the match. Is there a solution to record normally like movies. Do I have to adjust any streaming parameter.
Thank you

Hi
1)Please don't post unrelevant issues to old threads. Either find a thread that deals with problems related to streaming, or start a new thread. Also, do not double post the same post in many threads. Please read the rules before doing anything else!

2) Fill our your profile and system details, and tell us also what image you are using.

3) I don't have a lot of experience with ngrab, if I was you I would try mounting it with cifs, that seems to work ok for most.

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
As T_G says, the network mount works well so I would give it a try. :)