remote problem

netzerand

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox,technomate motorised dish
My Location
s.wales
DM600 running EDG when i press the audio button its acting as a pause button, how can i change it back.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
netzerand said:
DM600 running EDG when i press the audio button its acting as a pause button, how can i change it back.

I am running Gemini and several times in the past I got the buttons doing something that they are not supposed to do.
Reflashing with the same image or latest one cured it, until the next time.
I am having NOW all kind of weird behaviour with keys, so it is time to reflash again. Just waiting for a newer image.

netzerand

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox,technomate motorised dish
My Location
s.wales
thanks m8 i was thinking down the lines of reflashing but thought there might have been another way, like i might have changed a setting as its only the audio button and it only started since i've been recording.

Tsiklon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Various
My Location
Europe
HB13DISH said:
I am running Gemini and several times in the past I got the buttons doing something that they are not supposed to do.
Reflashing with the same image or latest one cured it, until the next time.
I am having NOW all kind of weird behaviour with keys, so it is time to reflash again. Just waiting for a newer image.

I seem to be having the same problems with a DM600 running Gemini - is this a common problem with DM600s? Or are some images better with the RCs than others?

sep990

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM600
My Location
UK
I have been running my DM600 with the EDG image and not had these problems.