Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
PaulR said:
I voted even though the video is fake.

Even to the untrained eye it was obvious and I assumed people would spot that, no it was just to see what people actually thought about the justice system, an eye for an eye etc, the lack of votes and number of views is indicative of the situation.

I know I would have put up a bit more of a fight had I committed the crime in the first place

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Seems fitting to me, chop it off and he can't do it again... :cool:

Though, I don't think I'd like to see that video again, sends a shudder down my spine... :eek:

wannabee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Duo with 1TB HDD, Vu+ Solo with 500GB HDD, Dm7025 with 80GB HDD & 1m Triax
Advent 9415 lappy
My Location
Co. Tyrone
maybe if all countries had a look at the laws in the Middle East.. the world would be a better place..

a thief.. gets his hand cut off..
a spy.. get his tongue cut out..
blah blah blah..

If the UK took-up these laws.. it would not take billions of £`s to keep our prisons..

btw.. i voted no1

kerrywez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025, Dreambox 500s, Technomate 6900 Super, Foxsat HD Freesat, 90Cm and 1.2 CM
My Location
Co. Kerry, Ireland
wannabee said:
maybe if all countries had a look at the laws in the Middle East.. the world would be a better place..

a thief.. gets his hand cut off..
a spy.. get his tongue cut out..
blah blah blah..

If the UK took-up these laws.. it would not take billions of £`s to keep our prisons..

btw.. i voted no1

You silly creature, have you a brain or you not put it in gear. What the hell do you think the brave soldiers are giving their lives for, in Afghanistan, what a **** you are.

So you are blameless of anything. Just think on this, if you were so lucky that you could find woman, who was married and you went out with her, are you saying that both her and you should have your heads chopped of.

I hope you get sent to Afghanistan, but then again you would not be allowed in the army, you would not have the intelligence required.

Wez

wannabee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Duo with 1TB HDD, Vu+ Solo with 500GB HDD, Dm7025 with 80GB HDD & 1m Triax
Advent 9415 lappy
My Location
Co. Tyrone
well wez.. thanks for the education..

I was merely stating that we are living in a nany state.. and its time to kickstart this country back into shape again.. instead of pussy footing over all the criminals.. and making sure that they are all ok in prison with there xbox and playstations and 50inch TV`s.. How about so real hard time for them.. Again.. no deterant for any crim now.. just let them run free and do what they want.. Dont be a dick.. !!!!

You must be one of these guys who wants everything handed into your hands for you.. and not have to work for it.. I actually have been to the middle east.. How you..???

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
kerrywez said:
You silly creature, have you a brain or you not put it in gear. What the hell do you think the brave soldiers are giving their lives for, in Afghanistan, what a **** you are.

So you are blameless of anything. Just think on this, if you were so lucky that you could find woman, who was married and you went out with her, are you saying that both her and you should have your heads chopped of.

I hope you get sent to Afghanistan, but then again you would not be allowed in the army, you would not have the intelligence required.

Wez

Wez, Whilst I totally agree with your stance for our involvement, you really cannot post inflammatory responses to other members. Argue with them on the site is fine by me, beat them down with facts, but direct insults are of course forbidden.

There is a reason why the UK is putting troops over there for yet another time, (according to my intelligence anyway, though it doesn't appear in the papers).
Of course education is the best method of ensuring peace ensues, and selling communication equipment to anybody can only lead to a better understanding by all, as long as it isn't hijacked by others for ulterior motives.
The main reason I install large satellite dishes as a matter of course.

Attachments

• afghan-pipelinemap.gif
    afghan-pipelinemap.gif
    27.4 KB · Views: 24

kerrywez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025, Dreambox 500s, Technomate 6900 Super, Foxsat HD Freesat, 90Cm and 1.2 CM
My Location
Co. Kerry, Ireland
OK then sorry

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Voted 4
I blame it on the fact that prostitution is not legalized in many countries, and for encouraging men and women to get married at an early stage in their lives in order to have s_x legally.
Imagine a place where you can go to a nice building, just like a four or five star hotel, to be greeted by the Madame, who shows you the pretty girls who are waiting to serve your needs, then go to a room with a double bed and clean sheets, fulfill your needs and then go home satisfied.
You will never think of raping any woman if you get regular service.
It will cost you, but it would be damn cheaper than being married.
What is actually happening here, is that prostitution is prohibited because of the religious parties pressure and weak governments for decades, and so we end up with prostitution trafficking with shipment from many Eastern Europe countries, smuggled into the country through the Egyptian borders, with the girls being kept in terrible accommodation conditions, who get forced to service as many men as they can day and night. And the sad thing is that this goes on with the authorities looking the other way.
Legalized prostitution would cut down rape incidents to a much lower level.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Number 1 got my vote.

Execute murderers and castrate rapists. (And bring decent punishment back into our schools - a cane across the hands never did anyone any serious harm and might instill some respect into some of the nasty little buggers infesting our schools)

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Analoguesat said:
Number 1 got my vote.

Execute murderers and castrate rapists. (And bring decent punishment back into our schools - a cane across the hands never did anyone any serious harm and might instill some respect into some of the nasty little buggers infesting our schools)

I'd no idea the Teachers were that bad up your way ............. :-rofl2

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
If a crime like rape were perpetrated against someone close to me, the anger/rage I would feel would probably make me feel I could personally remove their genitals with a blunt rusty blade.

But my head says different. How many cases have their been where some silly attention seeking (or guilt ridden) woman/girl falsely accuses a man of rape, only for it to be discovered later that the accusations were completely untrue?
Lots!

Are the societies in countries where stoning, amputation and execution are practiced any better than those where its not? I don't think so. Look at the USA where capital punishment is still practiced in certain states. They have one of the highest, if not the highest murder rates in the developed world.

allan238

Reaction score
My Location
west of england
No way.

I abhor rapists and their victims have my sympathy,
but sometimes, just sometimes, things are not always what they appear.
Mistakes are made, things said in anger, so much so that innocent lives are irreparably damaged.
It is just as controversial as the death penalty where the innocent are executed as well as the guilty.

The laws dealing with some of the low life infesting our country are far too lenient and need to be changed ........ but we do not have to resort to barbarism.