Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM 7100 HD sat reciever
85cm dish
smart titanium 0.1 lnb
2 lnb pointing 28.2 E and 19.2 E.
My Location
Denmark
Does anyone know what is the name of this dish? I live in west jutland Denmark. I am recieving most of the bbc channels in Astra 28.2 but having problems with itv channels. I am presently using Triax 85 cm offset dish. I will like to replace it with a 105cm as shown in the attached file. I dont know if this dish can improve my reception. I dont want to buy it and then find out later that it cannot help my reception. This dish was previous used for Astra 19.2E, Thor 1E and sirius 5 E. I will like to make a new lnb holder so that I can use it for Hotbird 13 E, Astra 19.2E and 28.2E. Has anyone tried this setup on this type of dish?

Attachments

• sat dish.jpg
    sat dish.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 65

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Whilst the reflector looks familiar, a better comparison would be with the differing areas of the two dishes mentioned.

You should get a 30-40% increase in signal by going up to the 1.1m with all other factors the same. If you cannot get the ITV channels at all, a larger dish may not be the answer

MyB5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish1: Macab 90x80 with Triax Multifeed - 4 Lnbs
( 2 Smart Titanium & 2 Triax Quad Universal )
Dish2: Canal Digital dish 65x55 - 4 Lnbs
( 2 Smart Titanium & 2 Alps universal )
Hyro (chinese) 8:1 switch
TV: LG-50 PS8000 & LG-42PC1RR
My Location
Sweden
Strange, in Sweden I have very strong signal (SNR) on ITV-channels, but not so good on Sky sport HD...
Try the skew settings.

magicm

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM 7100 HD sat reciever
85cm dish
smart titanium 0.1 lnb
2 lnb pointing 28.2 E and 19.2 E.
My Location
Denmark
MyB5 said:
Strange, in Sweden I have very strong signal (SNR) on ITV-channels, but not so good on Sky sport HD...
Try the skew settings.

I have got it working. I got a new reciever and lnb. The reception is very good. Thanks mate.