So what packages have ALL 380 EPL Games?

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
A case of Rolfw's avatar I think!

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
Tivù said:
I find that very hard indeed to believe :-deadhorse

(I don't mean I find it hard to believe man in shop told you that!)

Agreed. Trying to sell you his stuff probably

garyg

Reaction score
Website
garygoodger.com
My Satellite Setup
Nothing at the moment :(
My Location
Berkshire
Via email, Tring TV are promising me they will show all 380 Games.

Ohhh I dont know what to believe!!!

EDW

Reaction score
The Arab satellite bloke works at a shop I have used for years but I don't know him personally but I know the owner having purchased ART cards in the past when they had EPL. He ( the new bloke) says they are running TV advert about new 7w beam. I don't know what to believe but according to tests on LJ's site you can get new badr stuff with 1m UK dish

KKK
interesting
Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:56am

So you get the Abu Dhabi SD channels with 1m.

As for being sold stuff, the shop does not sell any 7w cards and they know, that I know, more than they do! Thye might be getting the dongles that I keep hearing about for Microbox. Anyone know anything about those?

garyg

Reaction score
Website
garygoodger.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
you cant get the new badr in the UK mate they are wrong.

1.8M dish in Reading, 45-46% signal, its enough, but any rain and its over!

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
garyg said:

New LNB maybe?

garyg

Reaction score
Website
garygoodger.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
fergyc said:
New LNB maybe?

Tested the ultra black one thats hot at the moment but got worse signal.

My matched feedhorn and invacom seems to always get best results for me :( Im not sure there is much i can do im afraid. Its a shame

EDW

Reaction score
garyg said:

I thought it was too good to be true. If Sly UK had heard of strong signal they would have gone mental and shut it down.

EDW

Reaction score
I know a few people bought £99 box with one year 'gift'. I may have to resort to this but dongle looks promising.

DONGLE

* Jazeera Sport + ( Nilesat & Hotbird & Badr Arabsat )
* Art Pehla & Arabesque ( Nilesat & Hotbird )
* Orbit Showtime Network ( Nilesat )
* Canal+ & CanalSat & Canal Digital ( Hotbird & Astra )
* Canal + Maghreb ( Badr Arabsat )
* Bis Tv ( Hotbird & Atlantic Bird 5W°)
* Sky Italia ( Hotbird )
* AbSat ( Hotbird )
* Cyfra+ ( Hotbird )
* Digi Turk ( Turksat 1c & Eutelsat W3)
* Nova ( Hotbird )
* Digital+ ( Astra )
* TV Vlaandren ( Astr

bigtee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky; Raven 90 multi-LNB 1W,5E, 7E, 9E, 13E 16E, 19E, 28E; 60cm Triax dish on Moteck SG2100 motor; Various Receivers
My Location
Kent, UK
EDW said:
Snip . . .

As for being sold stuff, the shop does not sell any 7w cards and they know, that I know, more than they do! Thye might be getting the dongles that I keep hearing about for Microbox. Anyone know anything about those?

As I understand it (never had one!) the Microbox Dongle is a little gadget for satellite key sharing giving access to some packages. The dongle gets its 'material' from W3A 7e, so one would need a dish aligned to that. I believe there is also an Eagle dongle that does the same.

EDW

Reaction score
bigtee said:
As I understand it (never had one!) the Microbox Dongle is a little gadget for satellite key sharing giving access to some packages. The dongle gets its 'material' from W3A 7e, so one would need a dish aligned to that. I believe there is also an Eagle dongle that does the same.

INFOS

LE DONGLE - TWIN PROTOCOL .

Le Dongle est un appreil qui a pour fonctionner de transmettre des informations du satellite au récepteur via une entrée spécifique (entrée du Dongle). Ces informations seront traitées au niveau du Dongle puis filtrées vers le récepteur à travers l’entrée rs232.

Outils nécessaires :
Il faut disposer de deux paraboles (assiettes). Une première assiette motorisée et une deuxième fixe vers : Eutelsat W6 + W3 au frequence suivant : 11492 V 30000 , sinon vers Thore 0.8°W et c’est cette deuxième assiette qui gère le partage (sharing) pourvu qu’elle soit reliée à l’entrée LNB du Dongle. Tandis que l’entr ée principale est pour tous les autres satellites.

HE INFORMATION DONGLE - TWIN PROTOCOL. The dongle is a appreil has to work to transmit information from the satellite to the receiver via a specific entry (input dongle). This information will be treated at the dongle and then filtered to the receiver via the RS232 input. Tools needed: You need to have two dishes (plates). A first plate and a second motor fixed to Eutelsat W6 W3 following frequency: 11492 V 30000, if not to Thore 0.8 ° W and is the second base that manages the sharing (sharing) provided it is connected to the LNB's dongle. While the main scopes / s for all the other satellite.

garyg

Reaction score
Website
garygoodger.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Dont trust cardsharing during 3pm, so many people watch the channels the servers get over loaded and freeze.

Hence id rather spend £4000 on subscription cards then cardsharing but that is my personal opinion.

EDW

Reaction score
garyg said:
Dont trust cardsharing during 3pm, so many people watch the channels the servers get over loaded and freeze.

Hence id rather spend £4000 on subscription cards then cardsharing but that is my personal opinion.

Dont think you understand dongle. It is not a server/internet thing.

crouchy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Hd + Multiroom, Standard Zone 2 mini dish
My Location
Manchester
Where are these dongle things coming from? Noting on ebay and barely anything on google..?

crouchy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Hd + Multiroom, Standard Zone 2 mini dish
My Location
Manchester
EDW said:
179.00 nok = 18.8511 gbp

299.00 nok = 31.4887 gbp

is there anywhere online you can buy this card?