Some Questions

Vin047

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Satellite with Dreambox 600PVR
My Location
UK, London
So ive had a dreambox for about a month now and have learnt a LOT about satellite systems and dreambox's! However I still have some questions, hoping people can help me out here (sorry if its been answered before but I have searched both on google and this site)

1) Am using my dreambox with cccam 2.1.2 with old sly card (blue with yellow house), signed on to full sly uk package (including ESPN :) ). All is working fine but I do have my sly+ box lying around. Is it possible to use this box with the white sly card at same time as my dreambox (with the old blue card)?

2) Having minor issues with few channels, when selected I can only hear audio and see no video! (eg. At The Races). Tried pressing green button and selecting different PID but I dont think its the correct video feed! (there was an advert on but instead it was showing the races)

3) One channel I would like to have is SouthForYou (i think its related in some way to Cee I TV but not sure). However despite having Sly UK full package this dont work. I assumed it was because its part of an "external" subscription package. But I then went to my aunts house and she gets it for free! So am a little confused, is that even possible? Perhaps some kinda glitch on their end?

4) Last question! Tried setting up CS with my cousin and it worked, however everytime the channel is changed theres a lag (the audio comes straight away but the video stays blank for a few seconds before it appears). Any reason as to why thats happening?

Thanks a lot and sorry for the long post!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
1) No - part of the white card pairing process disables the blue card from use in any other sky box. The blue card will work fine in a linux box until the CAID its decrypting is discontinued (a few weeks)

2) ATR has known issues on some boxes - I think you have to set the video pid up manually.

3) Cee (I) TV / SFY is an additional payment channel

4) probably a slow update on the keys.